Heyz...
I'm bloggin again. Lol... Been abt a week i guess... Hmm... Lately every time i start to blog... I lose my mood 1/2 way... And juz close down the window again. Lol... Wonder if it'll be tis way 2dae? Newaz... Life has been so darn CRAZIE since last week. It's staggering how so much can happen in a week... Or in the space of a few daes. Bittersweet moments and memories come flooding back. I reallie need to stop tinking so much. *bangs head against the wall* Hmm... Songs keep floating around on my head... All kinda funnie songs... I miss the time when i wld call my darlings Joycelyn and Jz or go meet them and then i'd just sing for them. Now... I hardly sing nemore. Haha. Not tat i have a good voice or what lah... I don't. But yeah... Juz wish i cld sing. Hahaha... Nvm... There's alwaz the shower. Heheehehe...^_~ Hmm... I had an idea... I shld juz type out all the songs tat come into my mind... The little itty bitty parts... Hehehe... Should be interesting... A word collage of songs... Lol... Nah... Then all of u wld get to see how messed up i reallie am. Ahahaha... I got to SLEEEEEP IN 2dae!!!! ^_^ And i'm SO DARN HAPPIEEE abt it. I havn't been gettin enuff rest. Stressful periond for everyone. Lol.. Nvm... It's only 3 more weeks!!!! So everyone 加油!!!!! Ahahahaha... Man... I am SO looking 4ward to the holidaes. The end of school. And the end of projects. And the tot of seeing you again. Heeheehee..=P And if i feel like i've been a reallie reallie goood gal (which i havn't) and my hp goes dead (i hope not) i might pamper miself with a new hp. ^_^ and a "flip flip" one at tat. Hehehe...=P if the price is low enuff. Lol... Hmm... I wanna learn more guitar songs... havn't reallie been playin... I want something challenging but not too challenging... Lol... Music. A gift from Him. I can't imagine my life without it. And my MP3 is working again!! Yay!!! ^_^ Although due to my usage the batt doesn't last too long... Ahahaa... I love my MP3 sia... Although it's brandless... But yeah.. It looks cool... And it suits mi... Hehehee... It's baby blue and silver...=P Rite... Enuff rambling for the dae... Heehehee... If not i won't get to sch on time. Hmm... I'll do the song thing some other time... Tat ought to be amusing. *smiles* What goes on in Ms. Pris' head. Lol... =P And last but not least... A quizzie!! Hehehehe... =P
I'm bloggin again. Lol... Been abt a week i guess... Hmm... Lately every time i start to blog... I lose my mood 1/2 way... And juz close down the window again. Lol... Wonder if it'll be tis way 2dae? Newaz... Life has been so darn CRAZIE since last week. It's staggering how so much can happen in a week... Or in the space of a few daes. Bittersweet moments and memories come flooding back. I reallie need to stop tinking so much. *bangs head against the wall* Hmm... Songs keep floating around on my head... All kinda funnie songs... I miss the time when i wld call my darlings Joycelyn and Jz or go meet them and then i'd just sing for them. Now... I hardly sing nemore. Haha. Not tat i have a good voice or what lah... I don't. But yeah... Juz wish i cld sing. Hahaha... Nvm... There's alwaz the shower. Heheehehe...^_~ Hmm... I had an idea... I shld juz type out all the songs tat come into my mind... The little itty bitty parts... Hehehe... Should be interesting... A word collage of songs... Lol... Nah... Then all of u wld get to see how messed up i reallie am. Ahahaha... I got to SLEEEEEP IN 2dae!!!! ^_^ And i'm SO DARN HAPPIEEE abt it. I havn't been gettin enuff rest. Stressful periond for everyone. Lol.. Nvm... It's only 3 more weeks!!!! So everyone 加油!!!!! Ahahahaha... Man... I am SO looking 4ward to the holidaes. The end of school. And the end of projects. And the tot of seeing you again. Heeheehee..=P And if i feel like i've been a reallie reallie goood gal (which i havn't) and my hp goes dead (i hope not) i might pamper miself with a new hp. ^_^ and a "flip flip" one at tat. Hehehe...=P if the price is low enuff. Lol... Hmm... I wanna learn more guitar songs... havn't reallie been playin... I want something challenging but not too challenging... Lol... Music. A gift from Him. I can't imagine my life without it. And my MP3 is working again!! Yay!!! ^_^ Although due to my usage the batt doesn't last too long... Ahahaa... I love my MP3 sia... Although it's brandless... But yeah.. It looks cool... And it suits mi... Hehehee... It's baby blue and silver...=P Rite... Enuff rambling for the dae... Heehehee... If not i won't get to sch on time. Hmm... I'll do the song thing some other time... Tat ought to be amusing. *smiles* What goes on in Ms. Pris' head. Lol... =P And last but not least... A quizzie!! Hehehehe... =P

You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, people
feel that they have known you their entire
life. Many often open up to you for they view
you as thoughtful and trustworthy. Although
people trust you, you have a hard time trusting
them. You prefer to keep your feelings bottled
up inside, or display them very quietly. It is
alright to open up every once in a while.
Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
*My Tomorrow*
Comments