...Memory*
Heya.
Since ppl are askin mi 2 update. I shall. =P Since my last update. I have had my term tests. Taken lotsa pics. Went up to M'sia. Talked to a person's dad.Gotten a Tamagotchi. Talked to a person's mum. Went to SGH. Went to eat Marina Steamboat. Had PMS. So Ms. Pris has been a little looney lately. Lol.
I dunno why. I barely started writing and i'm at a loss for words. Lol. Aniwaz. I tried to blog up in M'sia but the comp had a prob. -.- I was so frustrated i nearly cried. Lol. Guess i was being a lil' temperamental. =X I dunno how people can stand me. =X But M'sia was still pretty good though i missed S'pore like crazie. Lol. I was soo upset that i cldn't be bothered to go shopping. Lol. *Now tat's a 1st.=P* So all i bought was a purple formal top and another purple OP tshirt. Lol. I'm hopeless. The hotel we stayed at was reallie good though. And they had reallie reallie nice toilets. Lol. But i reallie enjoyed my stay there. ^-^ We also went to tis amusement park. The roller coaster was fun. =P It was shorter than i remember though. =S I remember at the end of it i was going "tat's all? Tat's all?" Lol. It was reallie fun though. And i did get to see and spend time with my family members which i dun do too often. I hafta admit. =X
Aniwaz it's the term holidaes now so i'm relaxing as much as i can. Lol. But i'm going back to school tomolo though. Do project. Wahahahaha. I went to visit Seline 2dae with Iris, Joycelyn and Peisuan. The poor gal is in the hospital. <_> But she looked okie 2dae.^-^ Get well soon k!! Hope u'll be discharged soon!! ^-^ All of us had fun there though. Wahahaha. =P We had a good chat although we might have been a lil on the noisy side. Haha. When ppl of *Togetherness* are 2gether we're alwaz noisy. Lol. Aniwaz Joycelyn is sick too.-.- So hope u get better gal!! ^-^
I've been chatting with Jz pretty much too. ^-^ Thanx gal. 4 your help tat nite. I'll nv 4get it. ^-^ Owe ya BIG TIME 4 tat. Lol. She has tis knack of making ppl laugh. Ahahaha. =P I'm reallie glad we're talking more now. ^-^ I managed to talk to Joycie too. =P So we updated each other. Hehehe. =P And we formed this K.I.C.K Gang. Wahahaha.=P And J.z told me we're not onli 4 show. Hehehe. =P And she said something else and then i kicked her. XD I'm glad we're all still friends. ^-^
Hmm... Time 4 closing thoughts or last words i guess. ^-^ I realized... Tat people can change. And decisions tat i have made have made me who i am. Sometimes i look back. And i wonder what wld have happened if i had done things a lil differently. But then... I'm glad. That my God, my Jesus has always been there for me. Through everything. And that He has never let me go. And that He'll with mi now and alwaz. ^-^ And for His hand guiding me. Through circumstances and people. ^-^
To all who have come into my life... Thank u 4 being a part of it. ^-^ And to all my close friends and you especially... thank you for alwaz being there for me. ^-^ For me to crap around with... And i'm glad we all have fun!! ^-^ And tat we share both good times and bad... I'll miss y'all. Love ya alwaz. ^-^
Since ppl are askin mi 2 update. I shall. =P Since my last update. I have had my term tests. Taken lotsa pics. Went up to M'sia. Talked to a person's dad.Gotten a Tamagotchi. Talked to a person's mum. Went to SGH. Went to eat Marina Steamboat. Had PMS. So Ms. Pris has been a little looney lately. Lol.
I dunno why. I barely started writing and i'm at a loss for words. Lol. Aniwaz. I tried to blog up in M'sia but the comp had a prob. -.- I was so frustrated i nearly cried. Lol. Guess i was being a lil' temperamental. =X I dunno how people can stand me. =X But M'sia was still pretty good though i missed S'pore like crazie. Lol. I was soo upset that i cldn't be bothered to go shopping. Lol. *Now tat's a 1st.=P* So all i bought was a purple formal top and another purple OP tshirt. Lol. I'm hopeless. The hotel we stayed at was reallie good though. And they had reallie reallie nice toilets. Lol. But i reallie enjoyed my stay there. ^-^ We also went to tis amusement park. The roller coaster was fun. =P It was shorter than i remember though. =S I remember at the end of it i was going "tat's all? Tat's all?" Lol. It was reallie fun though. And i did get to see and spend time with my family members which i dun do too often. I hafta admit. =X
Aniwaz it's the term holidaes now so i'm relaxing as much as i can. Lol. But i'm going back to school tomolo though. Do project. Wahahahaha. I went to visit Seline 2dae with Iris, Joycelyn and Peisuan. The poor gal is in the hospital. <_> But she looked okie 2dae.^-^ Get well soon k!! Hope u'll be discharged soon!! ^-^ All of us had fun there though. Wahahaha. =P We had a good chat although we might have been a lil on the noisy side. Haha. When ppl of *Togetherness* are 2gether we're alwaz noisy. Lol. Aniwaz Joycelyn is sick too.-.- So hope u get better gal!! ^-^
I've been chatting with Jz pretty much too. ^-^ Thanx gal. 4 your help tat nite. I'll nv 4get it. ^-^ Owe ya BIG TIME 4 tat. Lol. She has tis knack of making ppl laugh. Ahahaha. =P I'm reallie glad we're talking more now. ^-^ I managed to talk to Joycie too. =P So we updated each other. Hehehe. =P And we formed this K.I.C.K Gang. Wahahaha.=P And J.z told me we're not onli 4 show. Hehehe. =P And she said something else and then i kicked her. XD I'm glad we're all still friends. ^-^
Hmm... Time 4 closing thoughts or last words i guess. ^-^ I realized... Tat people can change. And decisions tat i have made have made me who i am. Sometimes i look back. And i wonder what wld have happened if i had done things a lil differently. But then... I'm glad. That my God, my Jesus has always been there for me. Through everything. And that He has never let me go. And that He'll with mi now and alwaz. ^-^ And for His hand guiding me. Through circumstances and people. ^-^
To all who have come into my life... Thank u 4 being a part of it. ^-^ And to all my close friends and you especially... thank you for alwaz being there for me. ^-^ For me to crap around with... And i'm glad we all have fun!! ^-^ And tat we share both good times and bad... I'll miss y'all. Love ya alwaz. ^-^
Comments