Well well. I haven't blogged in ages it seems. Aniwaz. i guess i've not much to say. Listening to when love takes you in by Steven Curtis Chapman. One of my fave artistes. I like the song. And the only one who can ever fulfill it is God. And now it makes me think back to Fridae's lesson. You never know that God is all that you've got... Till you reach a point when He reallie IS all you have. I wanna keep growing... I wanna turn to Him. The only One whom i can turn to and cry and juz sob... And He understands. And He'll just hold me. I've never appreciated Him being there all the time... But now... I reallie realize how much i need that... And how much He has done... Juz by being there for me... An ever-present help in time of need... an above all... my Comforter when i feel my world has crashed around me... once again. I want Him to be my MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION.

Magnificent Obsession

Lord, You know how much
I wanna know so much
In the way of answers and explanations
I have cried and pray
But still i seem to stay
In the middle of life's complications

All this pursuing
Leaves me feel like i'm chasing down the wind
But now it's brought me back to You
And I can see again

You are EVERYTHING i WANT
You are EVERYTHING i NEED
I want to be my 1 CONSUMING PASSION
EVERYTHING my heart DESIRES
I want it all to be for You, Jesus
Be my MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION.

So capture my heart again
Take me to depths i've never been
To the riches of Your grace and mercy
Return me to the cross
And let me be forever lost in the wonder that You show me

Cut through these chains
That tie me down
So many lesser things
Let all my dreams fall to the ground
Till this one remains

You are EVERYTHING I WANT
You are EVERYTHING I NEED
Lord, You are ALL my heart DESIRES
You are EVERYTHING to me

You are EVERYTHING I WANT
You are EVERYTHING I NEED
I want You to be my 1 CONSUMING PASSION
Lord, I want it ALL to be for You
I want it ALL to be for You

Be my MAGNIFICENT OBSESSION


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar