Heya!
I changed my layout to PURPLE!! LOl. =P Bet u peeps aren't surprised though. =P Aniwaz tis layout is juz for Christmas!!!! So i'm gettin reallie reallie excited! ^-^ Even though i have sch. -.-'BLAH. haha. =P And my parents are leaving on the 26 for M'sia. So i'll be all alone for a lil' while. Well well... I've made it 2 sch on time for the past week!!! Yay!! Haha... New record sia normally i'm alwaz late... But well i am early! Hehehe...=P Havin an 8am lab session now although it's already 8.55am. Supposed to be doin the second part of my practical but i'm takin a short break by updating. =P Today's practical has a crossword puzzle. =P Fun. ^-^ Lately i've been reaaalliiieee reaaalliiieee sleeeepy. Although i dunno whyee... Hahahaha... Last nite i actually fell forward and hit my computer table. =X I wasn't like this last sem!!!! Blah.
My class is still kinda diff from last sem too. =X But then again i'm still havin fun! ^-^ although i still kinda miss last sem's class. =X I'm still a lil' bit sick though. haha. Been having the flu so i brought my nice pink jacket to wear. But it's still not helpin much. =X alrite enough of babbling though. i'm off! Tata!!
I changed my layout to PURPLE!! LOl. =P Bet u peeps aren't surprised though. =P Aniwaz tis layout is juz for Christmas!!!! So i'm gettin reallie reallie excited! ^-^ Even though i have sch. -.-'BLAH. haha. =P And my parents are leaving on the 26 for M'sia. So i'll be all alone for a lil' while. Well well... I've made it 2 sch on time for the past week!!! Yay!! Haha... New record sia normally i'm alwaz late... But well i am early! Hehehe...=P Havin an 8am lab session now although it's already 8.55am. Supposed to be doin the second part of my practical but i'm takin a short break by updating. =P Today's practical has a crossword puzzle. =P Fun. ^-^ Lately i've been reaaalliiieee reaaalliiieee sleeeepy. Although i dunno whyee... Hahahaha... Last nite i actually fell forward and hit my computer table. =X I wasn't like this last sem!!!! Blah.
My class is still kinda diff from last sem too. =X But then again i'm still havin fun! ^-^ although i still kinda miss last sem's class. =X I'm still a lil' bit sick though. haha. Been having the flu so i brought my nice pink jacket to wear. But it's still not helpin much. =X alrite enough of babbling though. i'm off! Tata!!
Comments