Hello!
I'm finally back. Haaha... Well... Both Christmas and the New Year is over and we're now in 2005. =) And there's only one darn word to describe it.
I'm finally back. Haaha... Well... Both Christmas and the New Year is over and we're now in 2005. =) And there's only one darn word to describe it.
Busy
And i don't like it. LOl. haix. I'm still missing last sem's class pretty badly although i guess i'm better adjusted now. And i changed my hp no. But the stooopid SIM card is giving me problems. I guess i better go change it. And i FINALLY got my MuVo V200. Yay!! Since my blog is kinda dead i decided to update since we're not doing anything much now. Surprisingly i didn't make any New Year resolutions. But i shall give this year my best shot and tat includes:
1) Doin' well in my studies.
2) B-A-L-A-N-C-E.
3) Drawing closer to God
4) And try to be consistent in my walk with God.
Nevertheless i'm reallie starting to really dislike school. Especially the subjects taught this sem. Higher level subs taught in shorter levels of time for M-A-X-I-M-UM stress levels. Blah. i'm reallie starting to miss my close frenz loads. <-> i've got tests in 2 weeks too. haix. Well... i guess i'll juz hafta stick this sem out n see what He has in store for me.=)
Comments