Trigger Happy TV
Heyo.
Hmm... 1st i wanna thank everyone who took the time 2 drop by my blog and tagged me. ^-^ THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^-^ Reading those tags on my blog made me feel happie! ^-^ Since everyone seems to like tis design. ^-^ I Hmm... I still can't get the playlist goin though.-.-' although i already uploaded all my songs online. SO hang tight! I WILL get it to work soon. Haha.
Well... I tink todae was like one of the worst daes i had in a loong time. It seriously SUCKED. I got so darn frustrated. Aniwaz thanx once again to my Ryuu, Da Jie and CM. All of u made my dae in some way or another. =) Reallie appreciate it. =) Aniwaz... Hurray! for Trigger Happy TV. Wheee! Hahaha... The utterly LAME and DUMB clips made me burst out into laughter despite my horrendous mood. Lol. ^-^ But i utterly love it after watching it tonite. Hehehe.=P Aniwaz u can click on the "Trigger Happy TV" for some of the videoclips. ^-^ Another reallie cool website to go to go to if u're interested in architecture or furniture is Habitat.com. They got reallie COOL stuff. But the page might take a while to load. Check out the designs by Bethan Gray. Simply fantastic.Aniwaz for some odd reason all the shows on tv tonight have been funnie.... Hahaha...=P Like AI, AFV... LOl... It's been a funnie nite.=P But aniwaz laughter is the best medicine for the soul yeah? ^-^ So all in all... Todae was a day with a bad start but a good dae. ^-^
Newaz i'm tired oreadi. hahaha... Goodnitez all. Sweet dreams and cheerio! ^-^
Hmm... 1st i wanna thank everyone who took the time 2 drop by my blog and tagged me. ^-^ THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^-^ Reading those tags on my blog made me feel happie! ^-^ Since everyone seems to like tis design. ^-^ I Hmm... I still can't get the playlist goin though.-.-' although i already uploaded all my songs online. SO hang tight! I WILL get it to work soon. Haha.
Well... I tink todae was like one of the worst daes i had in a loong time. It seriously SUCKED. I got so darn frustrated. Aniwaz thanx once again to my Ryuu, Da Jie and CM. All of u made my dae in some way or another. =) Reallie appreciate it. =) Aniwaz... Hurray! for Trigger Happy TV. Wheee! Hahaha... The utterly LAME and DUMB clips made me burst out into laughter despite my horrendous mood. Lol. ^-^ But i utterly love it after watching it tonite. Hehehe.=P Aniwaz u can click on the "Trigger Happy TV" for some of the videoclips. ^-^ Another reallie cool website to go to go to if u're interested in architecture or furniture is Habitat.com. They got reallie COOL stuff. But the page might take a while to load. Check out the designs by Bethan Gray. Simply fantastic.Aniwaz for some odd reason all the shows on tv tonight have been funnie.... Hahaha...=P Like AI, AFV... LOl... It's been a funnie nite.=P But aniwaz laughter is the best medicine for the soul yeah? ^-^ So all in all... Todae was a day with a bad start but a good dae. ^-^
Newaz i'm tired oreadi. hahaha... Goodnitez all. Sweet dreams and cheerio! ^-^
Comments