Trust

Heyo.
Hmm. I am extremely BORED. So i decided to blog. I doubt anyon still reads judging from the tagboard but like whatever i guess. Anyways i just wanted to blog about something that happened to me earlier on today... and left me very disappointed.
What happened was that i asked my friend to teach me something for fun. (This is someone whom i consider to be a close friend... But i think... That has maybe changed) He refused to teach it to me (That's okay. It doesn't really matter. I wanted to learn it for fun anyways) saying that i might use that to blackmail people. RIGHT. That was what really hurt and i definitely DID NOT expect that coming. I know i'm not perfect. I have my shortcomings. Yes, I do enjoy occasional gossips and stuffs. I'm not perfect. But then i have done my best to NEVER BLACKMAIL anyone and even if it someone i totally dislike someone, i still wouldn't do it. I would never intentionally blackmail someone especially if i get to read thier personal stuff. I would never do it. I believe in what goes around comes around and i also don't believe in taking revenge anymore. It's pointless. I leave it to God to do what's best.

It really hurt to hear something like that from a close friend. Because truth be told, I abhor blackmail. And it hurt to have someone whom i consider close to think so lowly of me. Also, really hard for me to continue to be friends if someone thinks that way of me. I mean how close can you really be if you think so lowly of a person? It's just impossible. It also means that there is no trust in that friendship. I mean... You wouldn't trust that person if you think that he/she would blackmail you right?

Trust has always been very important me. In all my friendships especially with those whom i consider to be close or good friends with me, I have always invested alot of trust in my relationships. I have always tried to have been a trustworthy person. I'm sorry if i have brokwn anyone's trust in me... And i sincerely ask for forgiveness... But really... I have always looked at a person's trust as a precious treasure and something not to be taken lightly... So to all that have given me thier trust... Thank you... I really appreciate the trust you have in me. It is something i hold most valuable... And well... yeah... I guess that's all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar