Phishies!
Heyo.
Well. Today was my church Family day! *shrieks happily* I had SO much fun sia! Haha. Although in the morning cannot really wake up. Met Christabel at Payar Lebar where I chiong for the mrt then it was on to Clarke Quay for the Carnival. ^-^ when we got there... We put our bags in the tent and then went around to look and the different games (stations) that we could try. I wanted to play the fishie station but it wasn't open yet. So we tried Basketball instead. I was doing fine and then I started laughing so all my shots went to the right. lol. But I still got choccies. ^-^ So I'm happy! Hehe. We also went to try Pie Throwing but I missed. =( Then after that there were indoor games which were really coooooool. ^-^ And then after that I played the fishie game! Didn't manage to catch alot but some others helped me. So I have *quite* alot of fishies now. ^-^ Except some of them seem to be dying really fast. =( Fishie trauma? I hope not. Lol. But it was really really crazie at the station everyone was trying to catch them and then one of my friends even took off her shoes and started stepping around in the pool. Maybe that's why the fishies are dying so fast? lol.
Anyways after that went to Ochard to walk walk a bit. Saw some nice clothes. But the price tag even nicer. Wahahahahahaha. I won't even *think* about spending so much. Then after that I went to buy fish food and came home. And then went out again for dinner at Turqoise where the food is absolutely yummy but quite expensive. and then I'm home again. Lol. Okay. That's all. Haha. Will blog again maybe. ^-^ Buh-bye!
Comments