Gratitude- Banana
Thank you once again my dear Banana,
for forever helping me with projects, saving me countless times, and always providing a listening ear whenever i need it to be my sounding board and listen to me ramble nonsense. Even when i'm being incoherent and all i say is "Yes, Uh huh, No, I know you know" for over an entire minute. I reallie thank God for bringing you into my life and i cannot imagine life without you - seriously. I would say much much more, but i think i'm being mushy enough already.
LOVES.
for forever helping me with projects, saving me countless times, and always providing a listening ear whenever i need it to be my sounding board and listen to me ramble nonsense. Even when i'm being incoherent and all i say is "Yes, Uh huh, No, I know you know" for over an entire minute. I reallie thank God for bringing you into my life and i cannot imagine life without you - seriously. I would say much much more, but i think i'm being mushy enough already.
LOVES.
Comments