Called a Christian...

Heyo.
Well, well...It's the end of Year 2 sem 2! Tat's reallie fast. But then i'm reallie glad it's over though. =) It was an INTERESTING experience to say the most and i definitely learnt alot from being in this class. Well... Now it's only exams and then we end! Yay!! Hahaha... I can't go for the Youth Lock-In @ Punggol though. Grrrr. I was so looking forward to tat. =S But then i shall study to show myself approved. And there'll be other opportunities aniwaz. =)
.Studies come first this Season.
Today i went for School Of Prayer. Man. It was AWESOME and mind-blowing to say the least. I'd like to share a bit more but then the stuff tat happened is pretty personal. =) So i don't tink i'll say it here. =) But one thing tat i definitely need more of is ...
Consistency
in my walk with God. And i guess.... I should take the handcuffs of my God and let Him show Himself strong. After all, He knows what is goin on... And hey... Despite what i'm goin thru... I know that i'm still alot more fortunate than alot of people around me so i can say that i'm still reallie blessed. And aniwaz... Godliness with contentment is GREAT GAIN. =) And i believe my God is able to provide for my needs in abundance. So i shall do my part and step back and let Him do what He wants to do in my life. =) Tatata~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar