Heyo.
Actually. I typed a long entry last nite. But my computer screen went blank and blogger deleted it. Haiz. So now i'm typing out another entry and this time. I shall SAVE it before something goes wrong again.
Actually. I typed a long entry last nite. But my computer screen went blank and blogger deleted it. Haiz. So now i'm typing out another entry and this time. I shall SAVE it before something goes wrong again.
Aniwaz... Yesterdae i went to play with Joycie's puppy!=P It's only 4 mths old and it's called Beanie! the Sheltie~=P hehehehe...=P Aiyo~~ It's so KAWAII~~~~ Hehehe... Juz like a little ball of fluff and she doesn't walk! Hahaha... She jumps!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Must go back and play with her again. =P
Aniwaz i went to watch ハウルの動く城 (Haoru No Ugoku Shiro) By Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. IT's a fantastic show!! Hahaha... Love it!=) Watched it twice already in the cinema. Hehehehe.=P I actually typed a detailed explanation of it last nite but now i'm too tired to do so... So i'll juz say it tat anime fans should definitely catch it especially if they like Studio Ghibli's work. As usual the storyline and artwork as well as animation is fantastic. =) A lil' bit of background info on the movie. The movie Haoru No Ugoku Shiro (Howl's Moving Castle) is loosely based on the book of the same name by Diane Wynn Jones. She also wrote a sequel to the book and it's called The Castle In The Sky. So i'm hoping that Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki will do a sequel to the movie too. But i seriously doubt so. Here are the movie's posters...
![]()
Poster Front
![]()
Poster back
And most of my projs are over too! Yay!!!^-^ Juz left with CMSK3 and DMC presentation as well as well as my FHy test and then study break and exams. Boo. Hayai desu~~ Well well... That's all for tonight! Tatata~
Comments