I feel horrible. I guess this is adulthood? Despite feeling so upset, Church was awesome... But lately i feel so emo. Todae's service was awesome... Reallie awesome... I couldn't stop crying... God was there. And when i finally poured out my entire soul to Him. He answered me. =)
Lately life seems to juz keep crashing down on me. But then again. I'll keep walkin on. And if i can't walk... Well... I'll juz crawl. But i will never give up this race.
I guess lately the onli person who reallie seems to understand what i'm goin through is God. I guess i shld learn to be thankful though. For all i have in life.=) I'm blessed. =) I remember Bro. Amos was talkin abt something todae that you might lose frenz over what you believe in. And well.... i guess he was onli too rite? Lol. But i want to honor God. I guess some people would say that i'm a hypocrite and that i don't live rite... But then... I'm onli human. And i fall. So many times... But no matter wat... I will keep trying.
Pastor talked about focusing your life todae. And wat do you center your life on. Well... I want to center it on God. And i want to stand firm about my convictions. I don't want to just live a life of convenience where i obey God when it suits me and don't when it doesn't. I want to obey even when the goin gets tough.
And so... i will dance and sing thru thick and thin... Knowing that things will work out for the good of those who love and trust in Him. =)
Tata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar