CNY

Hello.
I'm very s-t-r-e-s-s-s-s-e-d. Haha. But something's on my mind and I just cant shake it off. And it's... CHINESE ORANGES! Wahahaha. =P I really really REALLY like that loads and I can eat up to like 30-5o a day. But that'd only make me fall sick. *sniff* Anyways, CNY is just around the corner so I guess loads of people are excited cos it means more $$! Haha. Of course there has to be all that yummy food like roast pork and pineapple tarts (which also puts you at risk of gaining more weight =P) But since it only comes around once a year I guess not many people care. Haha. ^-^ For me, my favourite absolutely has to be the oranges. Hehe. Trying to restrain myself from eating too many. =P Oh. And I only like the sweet ones.=P Anyways, since it's the new year I guess most people would like to go and buy new clothes too. Hee.=P Normally I'm no exception but this year...I'm trying to keep my spending down to a minimum since you never know when money may come in handy.=) But I guess I would want to buy some nice pretty stuff. Unless people want to sponsor me of course. You'd be more than welcome too. XD I'm going up to Malaysia on sat morning and I'm only coming back on tuesday so I'm a bit sad... Haha. But my mommy promised to bring me go shop shop so i'm looking forward to that.=) and nice new shoes. Of course. Haha. I love shoes. But some people say I have waaaay too many. Which isn't exactly true. It's just that I have waaay too many of the same type. Hee.=P I love flip-flops and slip-ons cos they're easy to wear... But of course not that functional for running.=)
Anyways I really hope I don't spend too much $$. Haha. But with more $$ you always feel tempted to go and buy new stuff...Sigh. Alright. I'm going to go to sleep.=) Taggies would be much appreciated since I just redid my taggie board and I spent alot of time on it and the novelty of a nice new purple taggie board hasn't quite worn off yet. Heee. Okay. Nites everyone! I'm going to hit my bed. Haha. ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar