Friend
Friend
Friend...
There will never be a friend
As dear to me as You
There will never be another
Closer than a brother
Friend...
Always worth the wait
As patient as the day
You say...We are friends.
You know all about me...
The good and the bad
You know when I rise, and fall
You see my beginning,
You stand at the end
And yet You remain faithful to say...
I'm Your friend.
Well. I just read something that completely broke my heart. It hurts to think that someone so close to me would actually think so little of me. Then again. We're only close in name. And not actually close, like say close friends. The person doesn't understand me at all. So yeah. I shouldn't have been so surprised and I should have just expected it. Lol. Whatever it is, it's over already. So I won't care. I guess I could explain myself but I don't see how it'd help. And anyways, my CONSCIENCE is CLEAR. That person can really go and CUT OFF HIS HEAD as he wrote so nicely in that email. As long as my Friend understands me and is there for me I know everything's gonna be okay.=)
Comments