the end of the road?

Well. Today had lotsa fun. But alternatively been very stressed. It's been a long time since I've been pushed to my breaking limit...or been this close to snapping. I also realized that i'm super spoilt. haiz. I just hope that people who've seen me will not base who I am as a person just on one encounter because lately I just haven't been myself. I think I've been somewhat irrational due to all the pressure. hey. it's not easy being me okay. I'm not perfect. At times I fall and I struggle to pick myself up. i don't have everything all together. I don't.

At this point, I want to thank 3 very special people who've been listening to most of my worries, fears and insecurities and who love me for me. It's something I've learnt to treasure because I don't have anything to prove to them and they accept me for who I am, warts and all. I've very thankful for all of you and I'm looking forward to having more good times.=) Thank you so much for being part of my life.=) all of you are my shining stars. Haha. I know I promised 2 of you a very lame entry but I'm sorry I don't have the energy to do it. Haha.
Also, I've decided i am going to STOP BUYING SHOES. Or at least slippers. Haha. I have waay too many. Haha. Also, I'm quite happy cos most of the items on my wishlist are crossed out. Yay! Haha. So I shall be content and I shan't ask for more yet. Haha.

Having my shining stars are enough. Well... It's also officially our last day of lessons in TP. Feeling a bit sad...I think I'm really going to miss the school. lotsa lotsa good memories.=) that far far outweigh the bad. I'm just glad I got the chance to study in TP. Cos I really think I'm going to look back on these days as one the best of my life. Lol. Okay. I'm feeling tired so I'll end here.=) Buh-bye.

Ahh...Wonderful days...

☆That's what you are. My shining star-s-☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar