A Moment of Solitude
I haven't been going to church as much as I would like to since there's so much to do (including exams on Monday *sweatdrop*) so I've taken to praying before I sleep, on the bus and when I'm just generally walking along the road to the bus stop, to school or someplace and the beauty of His creation never feels to amaze me. =) Especially when I see the wind move through the trees and scatter the leaves on the sidewalk... It looks so pretty and feeling the wind on your face... Just love that feeling. =) Also, whenever I look up at the clouds and the sky or the moving scenery when in the bus... Haha. It just makes me smile... And admire the handiwork of God. TP is near lotsa of greenery... So it's pretty nice just staring out the window and looking at all the trees...And birds...They have these small white birds with long necks walking around too. Hehe. I think they're cranes? Small cranes but I can't be too sure. And it's beautiful seeing the green green fields dotted with little specks of white with the blue sky above. Absolutely beautiful.
Well...Yesterday I was freaking out over my Final Year Presentation since well, it really is the the FINAL PRESENTATION and we've been hearing horror stories about it since Year 1. Lol. It feels so funny because I still remember being in Year 1 and these 3 years just seem to have flown by. Anyways yesterday when I was feeling so down and out... I learnt something about joy. Haha. I wasn't feeling very happy that's for sure... But then I started thanking God that I'm still alive, that i've at least prepared my script and that we didn't get really mean evaluators... And well... I felt alot better after that.=) i was still scared...But I actually felt more at peace and was able to walk into school with a smile. Heehee.
Anyways, we had really good lessons notes from last week...So I think I'll post them up when I have the time.=) I went back through my archives and found some lessons notes sprinkled here and there. Haha. So I think i will post last week's one because it really makes a lot of sense...And well... I think it's something that we can all learn. Well. I'm going to get back to mugging. All the best to everyone taking REI and BPRT. Hope all of us do well! Haha. At least I know I'm not the only one mugging this weekend. lol. *grumbles* I'm kidding. Hehe. Just wish there was a little bit more time to rest. Well. Going to get back to studying. Exams on Monday. Ciaoz!
Comments