...sonnet of the sea*
Heya.
Well well well. I wanted to type some long entry. But well. I think i've changed my mind. Lol. I juz read thru most of the poems i wrote. They bring back fond memories. ^-^ But i dun feel like writing another one juz yet. Lol. And they remind me of what my Pastor talked abt 2dae. *Heart Issues* It was a good message. ^-^ I tink i shall continue posting on it. ^-^ But for now i shall juz leave a poem here. ^-^ Cioaz peeps! Take care minna-san! Comment if u feel like it. ^-^ Ja ne. ^-^
Clouds hanging low over the horizon...Streaked with all colors of the rainbow.
Twinkling lights off in the distance… Glimmering softly… Like a million stars.
Listen to the lilting of the wind playing a tune through the trees…With the sound of the sea as its rhythm.
Sea pounding on stone. Wind roaring through the waves. And yet a single moment of silence. Rest.
Soul harmony. Wind song. Sunlight dazzle on the skin.Looking as fine golden glitter. Shimmer the little green waves.And white froth gently nibbling at the sand. Letting the gentle lullaby of the wind and waves wash over you.
Fading lights. Sun sets painting the sky in a last wash of brilliant color.Gazing over the ocean once more across the rolling waves and deep chasms.
A question floats and gently surfaces in my mind…Did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there…
09/05/2004
Well well well. I wanted to type some long entry. But well. I think i've changed my mind. Lol. I juz read thru most of the poems i wrote. They bring back fond memories. ^-^ But i dun feel like writing another one juz yet. Lol. And they remind me of what my Pastor talked abt 2dae. *Heart Issues* It was a good message. ^-^ I tink i shall continue posting on it. ^-^ But for now i shall juz leave a poem here. ^-^ Cioaz peeps! Take care minna-san! Comment if u feel like it. ^-^ Ja ne. ^-^
...Sonnet of the Sea...
Clouds hanging low over the horizon...Streaked with all colors of the rainbow.
Twinkling lights off in the distance… Glimmering softly… Like a million stars.
Listen to the lilting of the wind playing a tune through the trees…With the sound of the sea as its rhythm.
Sea pounding on stone. Wind roaring through the waves. And yet a single moment of silence. Rest.
Soul harmony. Wind song. Sunlight dazzle on the skin.Looking as fine golden glitter. Shimmer the little green waves.And white froth gently nibbling at the sand. Letting the gentle lullaby of the wind and waves wash over you.
Fading lights. Sun sets painting the sky in a last wash of brilliant color.Gazing over the ocean once more across the rolling waves and deep chasms.
A question floats and gently surfaces in my mind…Did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there…
09/05/2004
Comments