...Wondering

Heya!
hmm. Oh well. It's wednesdae again. Hehehe. I guess you peeps can look out for an update every wednesday. =P Cos i have a 2 hr break but as we're all waiting for our dear Lina again... I shall take the time to update cos i'm BORED. So yeah. I tink i'll like update every wed. Lol. ^-^ Hmm. Time seems to be goin reallie slowly... Yet it seems to be flying reallie fast. And lately i guess i've been doing alot of thinking? But i can't seem to verbalize it. Sometimes it's sadness too i guess. <_> But i guess a gentle reminder was never to take things forgranted. Especially if you take a person forgranted. Cos you might suddenly look around and find that person gone. *Poof* Thank God that hasnt' happened to me. Yet. I had a great weekend last week! Lol... =P Although i have practicals all the way at JRL (Jurong Regional Library)the briefing last week was pretty good... Although it was like reallie faaar. Lol. After the briefing i have absolutely no idea where we went (I can't rememember le... Lol. *STM* in order...Hahahaha. XD) We took a groupie pic!! And then all of us went home. to SLEEEP. Lol. All except our dear Pei Suan who went to Orchard for shoppin!! Hehehe. =P I'm turning into a shopping addict too. Geeez. I better watch my spending. =X Got this reallie nice red Esprit top!! Woohoo!! And it was $15!!! =P Thanks goes to my dear Saru-chan who got it for mi!! Hehehe...=P But i love it sia!! It's so nice!! ^-^ Actually i reallie like the jap letterings on it. Lol. Saru-chan, Joycie-chan!!! NExt time we go out we all wear the same top k??? =P Wheee!! Hehehehe... ^-^ After the JRL briefing i went home to sleep b4 meeting Saru-chan for awhile...=P Been seeing her quite often lately. And yesterdae after Jap class sia. Crazie gal. Lol. Then u see this u CMF come and scold me. Lol. XD Hmm. I feel like changing the song in my blog... Anione have any ideas please feel free to tag your suggestions. ^-^ I went to the Esplanade on Mondae. ^-^ It was nice walking around there and staring into the water. ^-^ Tpp bad i didn't get to see the sunset though. But oh well... By and most... I had a great time! ^-^ I went to watch Spiderman II le. Hahahaha. The show was okie i guess... Not too bad... BUt i don't tink that queing like mad for the tix is worth it. Lol. I wonder what other shows are worth watching??? Hahaha. Oh well. I still feel bad. Even though i havn't done nething wrong. Haha. And although i've heard it from my Da Jie and you but yeah. I guess Miss Pris is still thinking too much. =X *Unspoken thoughts. Unspoken words* Jap class is still fun!! Hehehehe... Although next week got test... I tink i'm gonna die le. LOl. Our group won yesterdae's game. Heehee... We were done in like 5 mins? Ahaha. And we still got time to go around and help the rest. Lol. Jap is fun ne. ^-^ I never regretted taking it. Hehehehe. Oooh... And i bought a replacement for my * chain le!!! Yay!!! ^-^ But i havn't put my * star on it yet though. Hehehehe. My * is still hangin from my hp. ^-^ Saw some small kid on TV last nite that looks like Neil Wahahahahaha. Got the same blur blur cute cute look. LOl. XD Let's see. It's 11.43. I'm HUNGRY!!!!! Hahaha. 20 mins to go till i can go turn muiself into a purple pig. Lol. Sheesh...Wateva happened to my purple sheep?? =X *Baaaaaaa* I guess i'm still one after all. Lol. =P I'm tinkin abt changin my layout again. Tat is IF i see something that catches my eye. =P If not i reallie love my layout. Heehehe. Simple but nice. ^-^ Alrite then... I shall end here cos i tink i wanna do some template changes and do mini updates. ^-^ Tata all... Take care and God bless!! ^-^ Have a great dae!! ^-^
...*kiss*kiss*...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar