... WindStruck*
Heya minna-san! ^-^
Another entry even though i juz blogged yesterdae. Lol. Juz felt the sudden urge to blog. Lol. I went to watch Windstruck yesterdae! ^-^ A reallie nice movie. ^-^ I found it better than Spiderman II aniwaz. Lol. If you people like scenic pics and love stories and the wind and a gal who can kick ass and still look pretty and get her guy then u'll love tis movie. And it's comical too!! Hahaha. XD Go see it for yourself. ^-^ Even though it's Korean. Lol. Saru-chan!!!! Try and go find the time the time to watch it ne!! ^-^ U'll love it!! Reallie! ^-^ Worse come to worse go find the Vcd. Heeheehee. =P Todae's been a rainy rainy dae. Lol. But i love the weather anyway. ^-^ Although it's a lil cold. Lol. *Brrrr. But even with the cold, wet and rainy weather i still managed to have tons of fun!! Hehehehe... ^-^ And i saw my daddieee on the bus tis morn while i was rushin to school... I was late for my resume test. Eeepz. =X Met Edward while i was rushing up to class for the test so I made him rush too. Ahahaha. I'm such a kanchiong spider. Lol. Oh well... The test went pretty well i guess. Although i didn't have the time to write everything i wanted to write. Sheeesh. But still... By and most it's okie i guess. ^-^ Hmm. Not chatting to anyone online though. Lol. Juz blogging in silence. Hmm. Suddenly i recalled a scene from Windstruck. But i shan't spoil it. =P The gal in the show can play the piano... And the special thing about the piano is that the keys are all shiroi kagi. ^-^ Go find the meaning if you peeps want to. XD Unless y'all are takin nihongo like mi lah. Hehehe. =P I spent my 3 hr break todae by playing badminton with my Da Jie, Jun Cen, Ming Feng and Prabu. Hehehehe. =P Thanks guys!!! I had a fantastic time!! ^-^ Reallie enjoyed myself!! ^-^ After tat we were rushing abt in the rain. Lol. Brrr. Cold but still fun! Hehehe...=P I'm supposed to design a bookmark for Jap class tomolo but i'm too darn lazie to get down to it. Lol. Sheeesh. Hahaha. And my printer is finally working again. Lol. Woohoo! ^-^ It's gonna be a long weekend for me... Bleh. Juz thinkin about Saturdae makes me feel tired. Lol. I have a site visit to NAS (National Archives) in the morning and i gotta be there by 9.15 am. After tat, it's a practical at JRL all the way in JURONG. AAARGH -.-;
It being a weekend oso means that the library will most probably be reallie crowded. -.-; and bcos i got the JRL thing this sat i gotta skip my cell outing. boo. -.- I know my church people won't be too happie about tat but i guess that is something tat reallie cannot be helped. Haix. I hope they'll understand though. =X Blame it on my utterly crazie timetable. But i'm glad my classmates are a great bunch of ppl! Heehehe. ^-^ I see quite a number of them from last sem. ^-^ Made some new friends too. ^-^ Alritez i'm gettin tired and crabbie so i better shuffle off. Oh yeah. And here's the poster from the Windstruck. ^-^ Pretty isn't it? ^-^
Tata all. Take care and God bless. ^-^
Another entry even though i juz blogged yesterdae. Lol. Juz felt the sudden urge to blog. Lol. I went to watch Windstruck yesterdae! ^-^ A reallie nice movie. ^-^ I found it better than Spiderman II aniwaz. Lol. If you people like scenic pics and love stories and the wind and a gal who can kick ass and still look pretty and get her guy then u'll love tis movie. And it's comical too!! Hahaha. XD Go see it for yourself. ^-^ Even though it's Korean. Lol. Saru-chan!!!! Try and go find the time the time to watch it ne!! ^-^ U'll love it!! Reallie! ^-^ Worse come to worse go find the Vcd. Heeheehee. =P Todae's been a rainy rainy dae. Lol. But i love the weather anyway. ^-^ Although it's a lil cold. Lol. *Brrrr. But even with the cold, wet and rainy weather i still managed to have tons of fun!! Hehehehe... ^-^ And i saw my daddieee on the bus tis morn while i was rushin to school... I was late for my resume test. Eeepz. =X Met Edward while i was rushing up to class for the test so I made him rush too. Ahahaha. I'm such a kanchiong spider. Lol. Oh well... The test went pretty well i guess. Although i didn't have the time to write everything i wanted to write. Sheeesh. But still... By and most it's okie i guess. ^-^ Hmm. Not chatting to anyone online though. Lol. Juz blogging in silence. Hmm. Suddenly i recalled a scene from Windstruck. But i shan't spoil it. =P The gal in the show can play the piano... And the special thing about the piano is that the keys are all shiroi kagi. ^-^ Go find the meaning if you peeps want to. XD Unless y'all are takin nihongo like mi lah. Hehehe. =P I spent my 3 hr break todae by playing badminton with my Da Jie, Jun Cen, Ming Feng and Prabu. Hehehehe. =P Thanks guys!!! I had a fantastic time!! ^-^ Reallie enjoyed myself!! ^-^ After tat we were rushing abt in the rain. Lol. Brrr. Cold but still fun! Hehehe...=P I'm supposed to design a bookmark for Jap class tomolo but i'm too darn lazie to get down to it. Lol. Sheeesh. Hahaha. And my printer is finally working again. Lol. Woohoo! ^-^ It's gonna be a long weekend for me... Bleh. Juz thinkin about Saturdae makes me feel tired. Lol. I have a site visit to NAS (National Archives) in the morning and i gotta be there by 9.15 am. After tat, it's a practical at JRL all the way in JURONG. AAARGH -.-;
It being a weekend oso means that the library will most probably be reallie crowded. -.-; and bcos i got the JRL thing this sat i gotta skip my cell outing. boo. -.- I know my church people won't be too happie about tat but i guess that is something tat reallie cannot be helped. Haix. I hope they'll understand though. =X Blame it on my utterly crazie timetable. But i'm glad my classmates are a great bunch of ppl! Heehehe. ^-^ I see quite a number of them from last sem. ^-^ Made some new friends too. ^-^ Alritez i'm gettin tired and crabbie so i better shuffle off. Oh yeah. And here's the poster from the Windstruck. ^-^ Pretty isn't it? ^-^

Tata all. Take care and God bless. ^-^
Comments