I've been tagged....

Hmm... Generally i'm not in the habit of doing things like this but since I've got several lengthy posts about to be posted, thought i'd do this for fun. Hee.=)

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaints
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged
4. Start your post with a "I've been tagged" then do this...

Favourites
favourite colour(s): Purple,black,blue, silver, muted gold.
favourite food: Meiji choccies, subway's cheese steak, fish soup, creamy past cereal prawns and stingray!!
favorite song(s): Enter in.
favourite movie: The Cat Returns (NOT to be confused with Cat woman), Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Take the Lead.
sport: Badminton
favourite day of the week: hmm. The weekend?
favourite season: Autumn.
favourite ice-cream: B&J's cookie dough
Currents
current mood: lazy
current taste: bread
current clothes: tank and shorts
current toenail: ?? all toes and toenails intact
current time: 12.44pm
current surroundings: Living room, comp desk. There's a nice breeze coming in though.=)
current annoyances: I need to clean my room! BAH! Lol
current thoughts: Got so much to do!
First
First best friends: Christabel Wong Bao Ling. (haha)
first crush: Honestly, I can't remember. Lol
first movie: Eh... Free Willy? With my grandparents? I think...
first lie: I can't remember.
Lasts
last cigarette: zilch
last drink(alcohol): that would be Barcardi I think. can't remember when.
last crush: Wouldn't you like to know. Haha.
last movie: Take the Lead.
last phone call: my mum?
last CD played: Woah. Erm. Howl's moving castle or spirited away.
Have you everhave you ever dated your best friend: Eh... no?
have you ever broken the law: Eh...
have you ever been arrested: -.-" *shakes head negatively*
have you ever skinny dipped: nope. don't want to either.
have you ever been on tv: Nah.=)
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: NO WAY.
5 things you are wearing: Pink clip, blue clip, specs, top and bottom. LOL~
4things you've done today: bathed, slept, read a book, eaten, talked to mum.
3 things you can hear right now: grasscutter, airplane, cupboard closing.
1 thing you do when you're bored: read.

my 5!

1. Miriam
2.Christina
3. Da jie
4. Ed
5. Emmy! ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar