Heya!!
Exams are finally over!! Wahahahaha...=P Now if only i do well for my papers.=X *prays hard* I'm BORED Noone's talkin to me now... WhyEEE???? Sollie... Guess i'm a lil' mad. Heehee...=P Since the holidaes have finally started... I have lotsa free time on my hands. Haha. As if. Things i need to do are:
1) Clean my room. It looks like a freakin' PIG STY. Especially my table. I can't even see it cos of all the junk on it. Lol.
2) Get a job!
3) Enjoy myself and
4) GO WILD!! Wahahaha!!=P
Whee!!!=P
Alrite... I tink i'm done with spouting rubbish. =X My entry seems to have a problem. The debugger thingie keeps popping up. -.-'' Oh well... Time for me to stop bloggin? haha. Well well. I still have to back up all my comp files. Cos my dear ole' comp is being upgraded to a Pentium 4 WOOT! Hahahaha. =P And i got 1/2 the Getbackers series so i tink i shall go and entertain myself since msn seems 2 have a big prob.-.- *frown*. Byee all. Take care!
Exams are finally over!! Wahahahaha...=P Now if only i do well for my papers.=X *prays hard* I'm BORED Noone's talkin to me now... WhyEEE???? Sollie... Guess i'm a lil' mad. Heehee...=P Since the holidaes have finally started... I have lotsa free time on my hands. Haha. As if. Things i need to do are:
1) Clean my room. It looks like a freakin' PIG STY. Especially my table. I can't even see it cos of all the junk on it. Lol.
2) Get a job!
3) Enjoy myself and
4) GO WILD!! Wahahaha!!=P
Whee!!!=P
Alrite... I tink i'm done with spouting rubbish. =X My entry seems to have a problem. The debugger thingie keeps popping up. -.-'' Oh well... Time for me to stop bloggin? haha. Well well. I still have to back up all my comp files. Cos my dear ole' comp is being upgraded to a Pentium 4 WOOT! Hahahaha. =P And i got 1/2 the Getbackers series so i tink i shall go and entertain myself since msn seems 2 have a big prob.-.- *frown*. Byee all. Take care!
Comments