Heya.
Alrite. I've finally turned 18. Haha. And 18 isn't all tat it's cracked up 2 be. Tat's 4 sure. Lol. Aniwaz i'm juz back from church service and i promised myself i'd blog. So for tonite, i'll be posting a song...
I'm glad that i can still sing this song with all my heart despite what i'm going through. Times may be tough... But i guess... It's time i learn how to stand on my own feet with His help. After all... Tribulation isn't such a bad thing...Isn't it? And how wld we able to learn if we don't have tough times? Or are being challenged in our lives? I will make it. I will continue to fight and I will prevail. And be stronger for it. I will hold my head up high. And i won't fall. I guess it's time for me to show my mettle again. I won't let myself down. Not with God being on my side.
Alrite. I've finally turned 18. Haha. And 18 isn't all tat it's cracked up 2 be. Tat's 4 sure. Lol. Aniwaz i'm juz back from church service and i promised myself i'd blog. So for tonite, i'll be posting a song...
For the Lord is Good
For the Lord is good
And His love endures forever
He's a faithful God
To all generations
For the Lord is good
And His mercies will not fail us
They are new each day
So lift your voice and say
The Lord is good
Great is Your faithfulness O God
Your loving kindness
Fills our hearts to overflowing
Songs of rejoicing
And sweet songs of praise
They fill our hearts
They fill our days
For the Lord is good
And His love endures forever
He's a faithful God
To all generations
For the Lord is good
And His mercies will not fail us
They are new each day
So lift your voice and say
The Lord is good
I'm glad that i can still sing this song with all my heart despite what i'm going through. Times may be tough... But i guess... It's time i learn how to stand on my own feet with His help. After all... Tribulation isn't such a bad thing...Isn't it? And how wld we able to learn if we don't have tough times? Or are being challenged in our lives? I will make it. I will continue to fight and I will prevail. And be stronger for it. I will hold my head up high. And i won't fall. I guess it's time for me to show my mettle again. I won't let myself down. Not with God being on my side.
Comments