Heya.
I'm juz bored so tot i'd post tis. I tink i've posted tis on friendster b4. But i'm bored. So here goes... And exams start next week so everyone KAMBATTE yeah? =P Jia you!!

[10 Years Ago, I...]
1. was in TA2.
2. caught chicken pox.
3. broke my lounge chair.
4. Had a very nice teacher.
5. Was chubby.

[5 Years Ago, I...]
1. was naiive.
2. Finally got internet.
3. Made a buddie. ^-^
4. loved badminton
5. lived in a dream world

[3 Years Ago, I...]
1. hated my life.
2. hated myself.
3. hated my class.
4. tot that 2001 was the worst year of my entire life
5. Was so glad the Freakin' year was over

[2 years ago, I...]
1. mellowed down.
2. loved life. ^-^
3. Got my heart broken.
4. Realized how much my friends meant to me and how much i meant to them.
5. partied like crazie. =P

[A Year Ago, I...]
1. cemented my status as a blur sotong
2. came to TP
3. Met Togetherness.=P
4. learned the guitar for real.
5. Was very rebellious

[So Far This Year, I...]
1. am SUPER STRESSED!!!
2. wrote a song
3. changed my hp.
4. have more responsibilty.
5. have more freedom

[Yesterday, I....]
1. woke up at 1030.
2. Slacked at home
3. studied.
4. went out for dinner
5. went crazie and took pics of myself and my bolster.=P

[Today, I ....]
1. went to church.
2. wore my purple skirt.
3. played Zoo Tycoon
4. feel irritated now.
5. want to left alone by my family.

[Tomorrow I will...]
1. wake up as usual.
2. STUDY!!!
3. meet Joycelyn
4. use my comp
5. slp early.

.:: p e o p l e a r o u n d m e ::.
Your mum is - nice.
Your dad is - strict.
Your sister is - non existent.
Your brother is - cute.
Your crush is - non existent.
Your grandma is - caring.
Your grandpa is - becoming senile.>_<>as if.


I am 10% evil.

I am NOT an Angel. I rarely (yeah rite) sin which makes my life pretty boring.(Not reallie...=P) But i know God will watch over me!! haha. =P

Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar