Heya.
Alrite... I'm finally back with another entry (albeit a short one mabbe). Man. I have no idea why am i so exhausted lately. Even though it's my hols. I got my exam results back too. Lol. Did pretty well so i'm quite happie. ^-^ Marked improvement over all and no subs!!! Whew~ Thank God for tat cos i reallie slogged hard for my results and i didn't disappoint myself. I don't like the feeling. Pushing myself so hard and then disappointing myself. Blah.
Lately i guess i've been into stress lately... Hahaha. I actually miss school... And pushing myself so hard. Haha. Mabbe i 4got how 2 relax? Sheesh. Oh well. Cioaz.
Alrite... I'm finally back with another entry (albeit a short one mabbe). Man. I have no idea why am i so exhausted lately. Even though it's my hols. I got my exam results back too. Lol. Did pretty well so i'm quite happie. ^-^ Marked improvement over all and no subs!!! Whew~ Thank God for tat cos i reallie slogged hard for my results and i didn't disappoint myself. I don't like the feeling. Pushing myself so hard and then disappointing myself. Blah.
Lately i guess i've been into stress lately... Hahaha. I actually miss school... And pushing myself so hard. Haha. Mabbe i 4got how 2 relax? Sheesh. Oh well. Cioaz.
Comments