Family

Heyo!!!
I'm back!! Haha. Senior youth chalet was really fun! Had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed myself! ^-^ Gonna miss seeing the R.O.C.Kers everyday. Haha. I learnt something new about myself which kinda surprised me.... Haha. But i guess there is truth in what i learnt. So i must work harder on my character.
Aniwaz life's been good. Although i keep feeling exhausted especially at home. Sometimes staying at home is so draining. Haha. Dunno what's wrong at home although i guess my parents would say that i've not been spendin time at home? I understand the importance of family ties ( or i'm tryin too. Lol.) but then it's so hard to go home when i'm happier elsewhere for example, places like in church, just chilling with friends or even in places like school or work. Somehow, going home just takes all the virtue out of me. But i reallie thank God for my lil' bro. Haha. He's the sweeetest cutest lil' bro in the whole wide world. Hehe .^-^
I would like to blog on todae's sermon. Had some thoughts on it but i think i shall do so another day. haha. Anyways bros & sis who read my blog, please keep me in prayer cos i've been havin rashes on my legs since i came back from the chalet and they kinda hurt. >_<
God bless and have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar