heyo.
today is my 2nd day of work. And we're still slacking around. lol. We're supposed to be doing some usability testing thing. But then... it's down. Wahaha. So we all can do our own stuff. ^-^ But the printer has gone mad. Wheeee. I'm gettin slpy sia. there's absolutely nothing to do.=S but i like the comp i'm using cos the desktop has a pic of 2 bunnies!!! Kawaii ne~~~ I love bunnies! Hehehe... Aniwaz i'm feeling pretty cheerful.^-^ Thinking of changing my bloggie layout but this layout is still pretty new so contemplating to do so or not. Haha... But i'm been surfing Blogskins so got alot of new designs in my folder. ^-^ I'm juz waitin for my da jie to teach me how to design my own layouts. =) Can't wait! Hehehe... I have my guitar back!! Yay! pretty happie abt tat... Although the strings always go out of tune after i play it for awhile. Like 15 mins? -.-" DOTX. Ahahah. I'm feeeling tireeed... From doing nothing. Feeling hungry too. Hararetta ne... I want to use MSN but the comp has a pop-up blocker. DOTX. I think i shall find a way around it later. Haha. But it sure beats yesterday when we didn't have a comp to use. =) the boss is reallie nice... But everyone juz slacks. Haha. And there's like snacks stacked behind in a lil' pile that anyone can eat. Ahaha. How's tat for an office environment? Lol. The milk sweets are nice though. =) Aniwaz i think i shall stop here. Haha. Byee!
today is my 2nd day of work. And we're still slacking around. lol. We're supposed to be doing some usability testing thing. But then... it's down. Wahaha. So we all can do our own stuff. ^-^ But the printer has gone mad. Wheeee. I'm gettin slpy sia. there's absolutely nothing to do.=S but i like the comp i'm using cos the desktop has a pic of 2 bunnies!!! Kawaii ne~~~ I love bunnies! Hehehe... Aniwaz i'm feeling pretty cheerful.^-^ Thinking of changing my bloggie layout but this layout is still pretty new so contemplating to do so or not. Haha... But i'm been surfing Blogskins so got alot of new designs in my folder. ^-^ I'm juz waitin for my da jie to teach me how to design my own layouts. =) Can't wait! Hehehe... I have my guitar back!! Yay! pretty happie abt tat... Although the strings always go out of tune after i play it for awhile. Like 15 mins? -.-" DOTX. Ahahah. I'm feeeling tireeed... From doing nothing. Feeling hungry too. Hararetta ne... I want to use MSN but the comp has a pop-up blocker. DOTX. I think i shall find a way around it later. Haha. But it sure beats yesterday when we didn't have a comp to use. =) the boss is reallie nice... But everyone juz slacks. Haha. And there's like snacks stacked behind in a lil' pile that anyone can eat. Ahaha. How's tat for an office environment? Lol. The milk sweets are nice though. =) Aniwaz i think i shall stop here. Haha. Byee!
Comments