Heyo!!
Okie todae i'm up a lil' later. Ahahaha. I couldn't sleep last nite.-.-; BOO. The air con wasn't cold enough so i tossed and turned for about 2 hrs until like 3am? When i finally fell aslp and awoke at 5 am again. These are times i acutally checked my phone not counting countless other times that i woke up. Blah. It was horrible. Aniwaz i tink i fell back aslp anyhow and awoke at 10am. Zzzz. I wanted to wake up like around 9. Well well nvm. At least i feel somewhat well-rested. i don't reallie like the weather todae though. So humid. Everything's sticky. =S i hope it either rains or become hotter. I can't stand humidity.
Aniwaz yesterdae i indulged myself in some retail theraphy! Ahahaha! Wheeee!! It was fun!! ^-^ I finally bought my Adidas Mary Jane clutch! Wahahaha... And some other stuff. But i'm happiest with my handbag! Hahaha... Also bought black platforms from Novo. Hopefully on my next shopping spree i can head down to Orchard and Far East! ^-^ I know that Far East has some shops where the skirts are pretty nice so planning to check those out as well as Forever 21 at Wisma. ^-^ Well aniwaz, the GSS is starting on 26 or 27 May
so all shopaholics get ready! Muahaha! ^-^ Aniwaz todae, i shall just have a nice quiet and relaxing dae. Planning to go chill at the Library and drink Starbucks Rhumba or green tea frappechino. Had a craving for that lately. Well Tata! MY work starts next tuesday. Boo. -.-;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar