Heyz...
Well... I shall try to update daily (w/o being crappy...LOl...=P) Hmm... Todae was a pretty enjoyable dae it bein long and all... But i reallie had fun.... ^_^ Hmmm... Term tests are comin up... Bleahz>_< Also... Our term test timetable is out so remember to log into TP for your timetable yeah?? Everyone KABATTE yeah?? ^_^ Let's all do well and go PARTYYY after tat k? Heeeheehee...=P Well... Another week is almost an end... Haiz... Times reallie does fly doesn't it?? Aniwaz yesterdae i went to Bugis with Prabu and Aziz... Just to go collect cookies... Lol... And then to A'N'BC one of my all time favourite shops!! Heeheehee.. Simply love the place... I can spend at hr in there juz lookin at stationary...=P *Hmm... I'm wierd...Lol....* and well... todae... Did nothing much... IISO was funnie as usual... Lol... The tcher is soooo blur... And well the class is interesting... Heeheehee...=P And speaking of IISO i got my tutorial due tomorrow. Aaargh Whoeva saes poly life isn't tough deserves to be whacked on the head... Hmm... OKiez thru... JC has alot more studyin to do.. But then we get stressed too from projects... Aniwaz enough abt sch... *Bzzt*
I met up with 2 of my sec sch frenz 2dae!! Heeheehee...=P We had fun...Went out to pway to do ermm... Nothing at all?? Lol... Juz basically walked around... And then finally came home where i'm glued to my comp as usual... Hahaha....=P Hmm... Also met up with Jz this week... Heehee...=P May you and him last a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!! ^_^ Never-ending...^_^ Hmmm... Talked to him 2dae... And tat reallie reallie made my dae!! Heeheehee...=P I miss him so... Haiz. I'm gettin new Adidas shoes tomolo!! Woohoo!! Can't wait...Heeheehee...=P and yeah... i guess tat's it 4 tis entry... Lol.. I seem to be at such a loss 4 wat to write... Sheesh.... Aniwaz the song tat's ringing in my mind seems to be Simple Plan's Can't Be Perfect Fave lines= I'm sorrie... I can't be perfect... Lol...=P Heyz Kor... Take care k?? I'm here if you alwaz need me... And to all my frenz too... Ciaooz....^_^
Well... I shall try to update daily (w/o being crappy...LOl...=P) Hmm... Todae was a pretty enjoyable dae it bein long and all... But i reallie had fun.... ^_^ Hmmm... Term tests are comin up... Bleahz>_< Also... Our term test timetable is out so remember to log into TP for your timetable yeah?? Everyone KABATTE yeah?? ^_^ Let's all do well and go PARTYYY after tat k? Heeeheehee...=P Well... Another week is almost an end... Haiz... Times reallie does fly doesn't it?? Aniwaz yesterdae i went to Bugis with Prabu and Aziz... Just to go collect cookies... Lol... And then to A'N'BC one of my all time favourite shops!! Heeheehee.. Simply love the place... I can spend at hr in there juz lookin at stationary...=P *Hmm... I'm wierd...Lol....* and well... todae... Did nothing much... IISO was funnie as usual... Lol... The tcher is soooo blur... And well the class is interesting... Heeheehee...=P And speaking of IISO i got my tutorial due tomorrow. Aaargh Whoeva saes poly life isn't tough deserves to be whacked on the head... Hmm... OKiez thru... JC has alot more studyin to do.. But then we get stressed too from projects... Aniwaz enough abt sch... *Bzzt*
I met up with 2 of my sec sch frenz 2dae!! Heeheehee...=P We had fun...Went out to pway to do ermm... Nothing at all?? Lol... Juz basically walked around... And then finally came home where i'm glued to my comp as usual... Hahaha....=P Hmm... Also met up with Jz this week... Heehee...=P May you and him last a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!! ^_^ Never-ending...^_^ Hmmm... Talked to him 2dae... And tat reallie reallie made my dae!! Heeheehee...=P I miss him so... Haiz. I'm gettin new Adidas shoes tomolo!! Woohoo!! Can't wait...Heeheehee...=P and yeah... i guess tat's it 4 tis entry... Lol.. I seem to be at such a loss 4 wat to write... Sheesh.... Aniwaz the song tat's ringing in my mind seems to be Simple Plan's Can't Be Perfect Fave lines= I'm sorrie... I can't be perfect... Lol...=P Heyz Kor... Take care k?? I'm here if you alwaz need me... And to all my frenz too... Ciaooz....^_^
Comments