Heyz...
Looks as if it has been quite some time since i've last blogged. Heehee...=P Aniwaz todae was the 2nd dae of TP's Open House and i reallie had no idea that walkin around could be so tiring. Lol...Even though i wasn't a tour guide or nething, a couple of my friends came and i ended up bringin them around... Boy was it tiring... *I-Guides, I salute you* I have no idea how you people do it...Lol... But i knoe it's alot of FUN!!! Speaking of which when i was leaving TP i saw Joycie... Jz and Si Hui!!!!!=P So all of us were sooooo SCREAMING all our heads off!! Heeheehee...=P That even all the other 2 row of I-Guides turned around and stared @ us... Heeeheehee...=P Talk abt being attention grabbing. Lol... But i was reallie reallie happie to see you people!! Y'all made my dae!!^_^ Heeeheee....=P Aniwaz i've gotten my Adidas shoesies!! And my badminton grip!! Yay!!! Lol...=P And my kor is gettin my D'Addario strings for me!! Heeheehee...=P So @ the moment i'm a happie gal...Heeeheehee...=P ^_^Also managed to talk to him...^_^ he sounded a bit sad though... Dunno y...=S If u read tis must cheer up k???^_^ But well...Saturdae is the last dae of the Open House... It's been fun fun though... I'll be helping out so i'm kinda lookin forward to it too!! ^_^ But tat means i can't go to church...>_< sad sad... But well... I knoe i'll still have fun!!=P Gonna be steppin' out in my new ADIDAS shoesies tomolo!!!! Yay Yay!!!=P But tat means i gotta lace it up 2nite. Lol...^_^ Well..Take care all!! ^_^
Missin ya...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar