Heyz...
I knoe tat all of u are concerned for mi... But please... let mi do tis ALONE. It's not tat y'all dun/won't understand... But it's juz tat i've heard all i've needed to hear... And so far... I juz wanna cry... Some things... I guess... One juz has to bear it alone... I guess... It's my choice to make... None of you can make it for me... I wanna choose another path... But yet i knoe i can't... I knoe i'm not in a rational state of mind lately... I'm sollie if i havn't been my usual self... Or been able to be there for you people... *Am i finally breakin down*... "People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be."... Yet... It is possible to face the world with a smiling face... But feel like you're dyin inside... Pretend tat nothing ever happened... Pretend that everything is okie... Tat u don't have a care in the world... I am happie. Acting the same way you do around people... I am fine. Don't worrie abt mi. Reality... Hello world. It's mi again. I wish i could go back to playin my FF8. Life isn't so complicated in games. Sure... I get blur and lose my way around and get stuck in sewers for 3 hours or lose my way in the sea...*Lol* But at least... At least... Game playing. A temporary relief measure. Gunbound and FF8. I know God is there for me and He alwaz knoes best. He is the One who has mapped out my path and mi life... But ...

Newaz exams are over. Yay. I can finally take a break. I tink. Lol. If onli i could do the same 4 wat i'm goin thru. So the upcoming week is holidae... Lol.. I'm free on anidae but mon and tue... So if y'all wanna go out with mi do msg or wateva. And after tat we get our test results. OH JOY. Haha. Tink i didn't do too badly. Except 4 the last paper. Give mi an on-the-dot pass and i'll be happie. Honest. I wanna go ice-skating... And feel the breeze kissing my face and rustling thru my hair... Happie times... How i look back and it makes me smile... *thru my tears* Newaz i met Joycie... Ys... SiHui... Ali... Denny... Jason... Thank you for letting me have a great time!! Lookin' forward to seein y'all on tue... Let's sing till the windows break. Hahaha... Newaz i'm sollie tis entry doesn't make sense at all. Cioaz... and take care all... I'm still here if y'all need me. I promise.

...ALONE...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar