Heyz...
I'm feeling reallie bleahz todae. Don't reallie knoe why. bleahz Well... Church was good... And i spent the afternoon studyin. Gonna start studying soon again i guess. My priorites= STUDY and then after tat i shall juz go mad and go play. And change phone. Lol.. But i doubt i'll get the X70 though. I still want a "flip flip" phone... Oh well... Nothing interesting happened 2dae. Yesterdae i went to 4 a Vdae service as well. It was fun... And all of you did a fantastic job... ^_^ Reallie glad i made it in time. Take care all.
I'm feeling reallie bleahz todae. Don't reallie knoe why. bleahz Well... Church was good... And i spent the afternoon studyin. Gonna start studying soon again i guess. My priorites= STUDY and then after tat i shall juz go mad and go play. And change phone. Lol.. But i doubt i'll get the X70 though. I still want a "flip flip" phone... Oh well... Nothing interesting happened 2dae. Yesterdae i went to 4 a Vdae service as well. It was fun... And all of you did a fantastic job... ^_^ Reallie glad i made it in time. Take care all.
Comments