Heyz...
I'm in sch rite now... Hahaha...Decided to blog a proper entry instead of juz postin up the quizzees i've been doin... LOl... Hmm... By rite the MSN msn here shld be working but it isn't. Bleahz.>_< Aniwaz this week has altogether been pretty stressful but it's been fun as well!! Woohoo!! Heehee...=P Tomolo is open house... After which i'm goin to buy my new ADIDAS shoesies!!!! Wahaha... I finally found a design i like...=P It's blue with this roxy lookin thing on the tip ... And is sooo sooo nice... I shall get them tomolo!! YAY !!! ^_^ Reallie lookin 4 ward to tat... Heehee..=P Anyone who wants to come and crash TP juz give mi a call or an sms... Heehee... I'd be reallie happie to see y'all here!! ^_^ ANd the Open house dates are ermm... 12-14 Feb which is thursdae-Sat (V'dae!!^_^) But i doubt y'all will wanna spend tat special dae trekkin around schools... Heeheeehee...=P
Well well... Let's see if i can recount all the stuff i did from last sundae-tuesdae... Heehee...=P on Sundae... I hadta go to Orchard library to do research 4 mi project proposal which was due on Mondae so my dear big brudder Dinu came with me... And so did Cheryl...^_^ Who met us latta... But thanks loads!!! I reallie couldn't have finished w/o both of your help!!! ^_^ Dinner on tat dae was fun too... Heeeheehee...=P Met James...C.L...Neil after tat and went out 4 dinner @ Burger King..^_^ It was fun... Heeeheehee.. Me being in a chao blur state as well sure added lotsa lotsa laughs... Heeeheehee..=P All of us were goin absolutely CRAZY ~~~ Too bad i hadta go home early to finish my proposal though... >_< Oh well... @ least i had fun!!=P B4 tat we were actually walkin around Heeren... Heeeheehee... Juz walkin round and round in circles... The lava lamps are reallie reallie pretty though... But expensive... Oh well... I guess i shall juz save up and buy it... ^_^ But i want my Panasonic X70 1st!!!! LOl...=P I went to check the price yesterdae at Tampines with Shu Yi...Iris and Seline... It costs $700 with plan... *PENGZ* I shall juz wait 4 the price to drop and for my 3315 to spoil b4 i get it. LOl... Hopefully can get in June or August....*Hope hope* ^_^ I also went out with Mul and Aziz to White Sands during our break to see what Mul got 4 her bf... Heeheehee.. It's nice!!! ^_^ Overall this week has been pretty good and it's onli gonna get better!! Heeheehee...=P I hope...^_^ Newaz take care all and ciaozee!! Take care and pls feel free to tag me... Heeeheee...=P
P.s: I juz started workin on the SHOUTOUTS column so please bear with me... Reallie got too many people to thank! Heeheehee...=P
I'm in sch rite now... Hahaha...Decided to blog a proper entry instead of juz postin up the quizzees i've been doin... LOl... Hmm... By rite the MSN msn here shld be working but it isn't. Bleahz.>_< Aniwaz this week has altogether been pretty stressful but it's been fun as well!! Woohoo!! Heehee...=P Tomolo is open house... After which i'm goin to buy my new ADIDAS shoesies!!!! Wahaha... I finally found a design i like...=P It's blue with this roxy lookin thing on the tip ... And is sooo sooo nice... I shall get them tomolo!! YAY !!! ^_^ Reallie lookin 4 ward to tat... Heehee..=P Anyone who wants to come and crash TP juz give mi a call or an sms... Heehee... I'd be reallie happie to see y'all here!! ^_^ ANd the Open house dates are ermm... 12-14 Feb which is thursdae-Sat (V'dae!!^_^) But i doubt y'all will wanna spend tat special dae trekkin around schools... Heeheeehee...=P
Well well... Let's see if i can recount all the stuff i did from last sundae-tuesdae... Heehee...=P on Sundae... I hadta go to Orchard library to do research 4 mi project proposal which was due on Mondae so my dear big brudder Dinu came with me... And so did Cheryl...^_^ Who met us latta... But thanks loads!!! I reallie couldn't have finished w/o both of your help!!! ^_^ Dinner on tat dae was fun too... Heeeheehee...=P Met James...C.L...Neil after tat and went out 4 dinner @ Burger King..^_^ It was fun... Heeeheehee.. Me being in a chao blur state as well sure added lotsa lotsa laughs... Heeeheehee..=P All of us were goin absolutely CRAZY ~~~ Too bad i hadta go home early to finish my proposal though... >_< Oh well... @ least i had fun!!=P B4 tat we were actually walkin around Heeren... Heeeheehee... Juz walkin round and round in circles... The lava lamps are reallie reallie pretty though... But expensive... Oh well... I guess i shall juz save up and buy it... ^_^ But i want my Panasonic X70 1st!!!! LOl...=P I went to check the price yesterdae at Tampines with Shu Yi...Iris and Seline... It costs $700 with plan... *PENGZ* I shall juz wait 4 the price to drop and for my 3315 to spoil b4 i get it. LOl... Hopefully can get in June or August....*Hope hope* ^_^ I also went out with Mul and Aziz to White Sands during our break to see what Mul got 4 her bf... Heeheehee.. It's nice!!! ^_^ Overall this week has been pretty good and it's onli gonna get better!! Heeheehee...=P I hope...^_^ Newaz take care all and ciaozee!! Take care and pls feel free to tag me... Heeeheee...=P
P.s: I juz started workin on the SHOUTOUTS column so please bear with me... Reallie got too many people to thank! Heeheehee...=P
Comments