Heyz...
I'm in lesson. Ahahaha. Doing another powerpoint presentation again and blogging at the same time. Hmm. Not everyone has my URL... And not everyone who has it reads it. LOl. So i guess i can post what i want with an easy mind. Lol. Hey I'm not gonna sae nething reallie bad neither am i gonna b****. Tat's juz not me. Lol. Haix~ Unless u knoe me well then i guess i do complain quite alot. Hmm... *Warning: People stay away from me.* Miss. Pris isn't as nice as alot of people tink she is. Reallie. Okiez i'm taking a break from my powerpoint. Ahahaha. All it says is "Marketing" in purple on a dark blue background. So much for starting on my presentation. Lol. And now i've kinda 4gotten wat 2 sae. Lol. I guess... Memories have just been flooding my mind. They seep quietly into the cracks of my mind... and slowly slowly flood me... Until all i remember is the sadness and pain that i thought i left behind all so long ago. And yet... I can still smile... And be happie. I am such an ironic contradiction of me. Lol. Yet i will sae i'm reallie blessed... Cos i have people who genuinely care about me... Wonder why am i pushing everyone away again? And why don't they get sick of me? =X I remember someone telling me that i'm "one in a million" I don't doubt the person... But i reallie can't see it. I'm far from perfection...Far from even being a good person. Lol.Questions i can't answer. Or not the 2nd one at least. The 1st... I guess... If i look hard enough i'll find it. Why? Am i scared of being so badly hurt again? I don't tink so. Pain to me now... It might hurt... But then i knoe it onli serves to make mi stronger. I will never let it hold mi in bondage again. After all... my Daddy up there will be there for me... And so will some of you. ^_^ And now the tcher released the class early so there're onli like 5 ppl in the entire lab. Quiet. Although the next lab is so noisy and the sound is drifting over here. Lol. Sound travels. Wow. *Revelation*. Wateva. Lol. And i have pink strawberrychocolates with mi now. Hehehe...=P Beware if i go on a SUGAR high. Lol. Trust me. U won't wanna be seen with me. Hmm. I've also been in a chao blur state lately. Went to Orchard Road yesterdae with Neil and Edward. I had fun! Hahahaha... We were walking reallie aimlessly around Orchard road though. Ahahahaha. Reallie reallie aimlessly. Oh well. But thanks guys for everything! Especially for you knoe wat both of you did. Lol... ^_~ Reallie appreciate it. Although i had no idea y'all did tat. LOl. *blur blur me* and i like the prawn balls! They're yummie!! Ahahahaha. Next time must eat more k. So hard to get all of us to eat. LOl. OKiez i tink i shall be off. Lol... Labs gonna close soon i guess... Juz saw the lights go off in the next lab... Cioaz all... Take care and God bless.^_^
I'm in lesson. Ahahaha. Doing another powerpoint presentation again and blogging at the same time. Hmm. Not everyone has my URL... And not everyone who has it reads it. LOl. So i guess i can post what i want with an easy mind. Lol. Hey I'm not gonna sae nething reallie bad neither am i gonna b****. Tat's juz not me. Lol. Haix~ Unless u knoe me well then i guess i do complain quite alot. Hmm... *Warning: People stay away from me.* Miss. Pris isn't as nice as alot of people tink she is. Reallie. Okiez i'm taking a break from my powerpoint. Ahahaha. All it says is "Marketing" in purple on a dark blue background. So much for starting on my presentation. Lol. And now i've kinda 4gotten wat 2 sae. Lol. I guess... Memories have just been flooding my mind. They seep quietly into the cracks of my mind... and slowly slowly flood me... Until all i remember is the sadness and pain that i thought i left behind all so long ago. And yet... I can still smile... And be happie. I am such an ironic contradiction of me. Lol. Yet i will sae i'm reallie blessed... Cos i have people who genuinely care about me... Wonder why am i pushing everyone away again? And why don't they get sick of me? =X I remember someone telling me that i'm "one in a million" I don't doubt the person... But i reallie can't see it. I'm far from perfection...Far from even being a good person. Lol.Questions i can't answer. Or not the 2nd one at least. The 1st... I guess... If i look hard enough i'll find it. Why? Am i scared of being so badly hurt again? I don't tink so. Pain to me now... It might hurt... But then i knoe it onli serves to make mi stronger. I will never let it hold mi in bondage again. After all... my Daddy up there will be there for me... And so will some of you. ^_^ And now the tcher released the class early so there're onli like 5 ppl in the entire lab. Quiet. Although the next lab is so noisy and the sound is drifting over here. Lol. Sound travels. Wow. *Revelation*. Wateva. Lol. And i have pink strawberrychocolates with mi now. Hehehe...=P Beware if i go on a SUGAR high. Lol. Trust me. U won't wanna be seen with me. Hmm. I've also been in a chao blur state lately. Went to Orchard Road yesterdae with Neil and Edward. I had fun! Hahahaha... We were walking reallie aimlessly around Orchard road though. Ahahahaha. Reallie reallie aimlessly. Oh well. But thanks guys for everything! Especially for you knoe wat both of you did. Lol... ^_~ Reallie appreciate it. Although i had no idea y'all did tat. LOl. *blur blur me* and i like the prawn balls! They're yummie!! Ahahahaha. Next time must eat more k. So hard to get all of us to eat. LOl. OKiez i tink i shall be off. Lol... Labs gonna close soon i guess... Juz saw the lights go off in the next lab... Cioaz all... Take care and God bless.^_^
Comments