Heyz...
I'm in school now... Heehee...=P Short break i guess... 2 hrs... Haha... Actually... i guess it isn't tat fun after all...=X But i did miss seein all my frenz!! Hahaha...My *Togetherness* family... Heeheehee.. Well. It is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD to be back...^_^ I guess. LOl...=P I have a lecture at 12 again... (Classes... Classes and more classes...>_<) Looks like no more slackin off for me!! Heehee...=P But i did have 2 daes to play while mi frenz were sluggin it out in school so i shan't complain... =P Todae's actually a light dae. A reallie light dae... But with like TONS of breaks. =S I have a 6 hour break in total. Sheeesh... Why can't they smoosh all my classes together and let mi go home or out earlier. *Sulks* Why why why why why??!!!* But i guess that's life. Heheehee... Hmm... Suddenly in a blogging craze... Haha... But since my blog entries aren't tat loooong.... Aniwaz i might end up bloggin again latta since i've got a freakin' long 4 hour break!!!!! >_< Hahaha... Time for me to do more quizzies!! *Yay!* It'd juz be perfect if i cld use MSN in the school labs too... Wahahahaha...=P Latta it's a boring lecture... *Yawn* 20 more mins to go... And after tat is such a looong break... I feel like skipping my lessons latta. Haha... I'm turnin into such a bad bad gal. Lol... But then it's juz a lab session and i havn't skipped it... YET. Hahahaha...=P Shall 2dae be the 1st??? We'll see about that... Heeeheee... I'm gonna try to s-t-r-e-e-e-et-c-c-c-c-h this entry all the way to the last 5 mins of my break. Haahaa... Not doin too badly so far i guess... Hmmm... I guess last nite i wasn't in too good a mood... Felt pretty upset... Relatively calmer todae though... Thanks loads to my dear sweet *Papa* who takes such goooood care of his -2 year old daughter... Heeheehee... =P Fathers like these are reallie hard to find...^_^ and of cos to the whole *DUH Family* Heehee...=P You people have made my life sooo much better...^_^ Glad tat i'll be seein all of you on fridae and Saturdae!!! Heeehee...=P A reminder though... Do keep me off the SUGAR!!! Wahahaha...=P If not y'all will have a mad -2 lil' gal on your hands... Heeeheeehee...=P Funnie though... I was soo upset last nite tat even a caramel cream pie cldn't make me go nuts...=S It did make mi feel a lil' bit better though....^_^ But i guess i was juz tinkin too much. Hahaha... Well... Todae shall be a better dae. Amen? ^_^ But funnie... Everytime i blog a positive blogger entry like i sae tat the dae is fantastic... Something bad will happen after tat.=X Lol... Happened twice liao... Hahaha.. 3 times the charm eh? We'll see. Heeheehee...=P Newaz i have 3 mins left to finish up my entry... Lol... So i shall do my traditional silver marquee now... Heehee...=P Byeeeee all!! Take care and have a good dae!! ^_^
I'm in school now... Heehee...=P Short break i guess... 2 hrs... Haha... Actually... i guess it isn't tat fun after all...=X But i did miss seein all my frenz!! Hahaha...My *Togetherness* family... Heeheehee.. Well. It is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD to be back...^_^ I guess. LOl...=P I have a lecture at 12 again... (Classes... Classes and more classes...>_<) Looks like no more slackin off for me!! Heehee...=P But i did have 2 daes to play while mi frenz were sluggin it out in school so i shan't complain... =P Todae's actually a light dae. A reallie light dae... But with like TONS of breaks. =S I have a 6 hour break in total. Sheeesh... Why can't they smoosh all my classes together and let mi go home or out earlier. *Sulks* Why why why why why??!!!* But i guess that's life. Heheehee... Hmm... Suddenly in a blogging craze... Haha... But since my blog entries aren't tat loooong.... Aniwaz i might end up bloggin again latta since i've got a freakin' long 4 hour break!!!!! >_< Hahaha... Time for me to do more quizzies!! *Yay!* It'd juz be perfect if i cld use MSN in the school labs too... Wahahahaha...=P Latta it's a boring lecture... *Yawn* 20 more mins to go... And after tat is such a looong break... I feel like skipping my lessons latta. Haha... I'm turnin into such a bad bad gal. Lol... But then it's juz a lab session and i havn't skipped it... YET. Hahahaha...=P Shall 2dae be the 1st??? We'll see about that... Heeeheee... I'm gonna try to s-t-r-e-e-e-et-c-c-c-c-h this entry all the way to the last 5 mins of my break. Haahaa... Not doin too badly so far i guess... Hmmm... I guess last nite i wasn't in too good a mood... Felt pretty upset... Relatively calmer todae though... Thanks loads to my dear sweet *Papa* who takes such goooood care of his -2 year old daughter... Heeheehee... =P Fathers like these are reallie hard to find...^_^ and of cos to the whole *DUH Family* Heehee...=P You people have made my life sooo much better...^_^ Glad tat i'll be seein all of you on fridae and Saturdae!!! Heeehee...=P A reminder though... Do keep me off the SUGAR!!! Wahahaha...=P If not y'all will have a mad -2 lil' gal on your hands... Heeeheeehee...=P Funnie though... I was soo upset last nite tat even a caramel cream pie cldn't make me go nuts...=S It did make mi feel a lil' bit better though....^_^ But i guess i was juz tinkin too much. Hahaha... Well... Todae shall be a better dae. Amen? ^_^ But funnie... Everytime i blog a positive blogger entry like i sae tat the dae is fantastic... Something bad will happen after tat.=X Lol... Happened twice liao... Hahaha.. 3 times the charm eh? We'll see. Heeheehee...=P Newaz i have 3 mins left to finish up my entry... Lol... So i shall do my traditional silver marquee now... Heehee...=P Byeeeee all!! Take care and have a good dae!! ^_^
Comments