Heyz....
Guess i have a lil' time 4 a real quick update. Lol... I am e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d. And i have no idea why. Lol... Me being blur as usual... Lol... Feelin stressed too... But yeah... I guess... Tat's a part of life i guess... LOl... Make tat an INTEGRAL part of (schooling) life. Lol. Haix. But then when we finally get outta school we've gotta work... Unless you people out there are all thinking of becoming housewives. Lol. But then even tat has it's own form of stress.=X so i guess we'll never escape it? Hahaha... But of cos... Stressed is desserts spelt backwards... So mabbe there is a sweet side to it after all.^_^ *I hope* Heeheehee...=P i want SUGAR!!!!!! Haha i reallie NEED the energy boost. Lol. Newaz i guess i'll stop here... Too tired to cont... Cioaz...
Guess i have a lil' time 4 a real quick update. Lol... I am e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d. And i have no idea why. Lol... Me being blur as usual... Lol... Feelin stressed too... But yeah... I guess... Tat's a part of life i guess... LOl... Make tat an INTEGRAL part of (schooling) life. Lol. Haix. But then when we finally get outta school we've gotta work... Unless you people out there are all thinking of becoming housewives. Lol. But then even tat has it's own form of stress.=X so i guess we'll never escape it? Hahaha... But of cos... Stressed is desserts spelt backwards... So mabbe there is a sweet side to it after all.^_^ *I hope* Heeheehee...=P i want SUGAR!!!!!! Haha i reallie NEED the energy boost. Lol. Newaz i guess i'll stop here... Too tired to cont... Cioaz...
Comments