Heyz...
Another update? Lol... Haix. Aniwaz it's a rare rare dae when Ms. Pris isn't talking to anyone online. Lol... Plenty of people on MSN but somehow... Don't reallie feel like chatting.=X Hahaha... Mabbe i'm crawling back into my shell again. *Give mi a pretty purple shell pls... Thanx...Smiles sweetly* I guess it's good though... Some days juz not to talk and enjoy the silence... ^_^ Or mabbe i'm tired. Juz plain tired. Or mabbe crabbie...Ahaha. Todae didn't go too well. Juz realized i have tons and tons of work to hand in... >_< i have like 3 projects due by next week!!! Darn. I have no idea how am i gonna finish them!!CRAP sia. HaiX. Aniwaz i don't wanna keep moaning abt my work here. Haha... Tomolo i'm gonna go play badminton... Yay! I hope it'll be fun... Lol... *hope hope* Lookin forward to the youth event "CHANGING OUR GENERATION 2004" as well.^_^ Hmm... I'm still feelin down... Wonder why?
Another update? Lol... Haix. Aniwaz it's a rare rare dae when Ms. Pris isn't talking to anyone online. Lol... Plenty of people on MSN but somehow... Don't reallie feel like chatting.=X Hahaha... Mabbe i'm crawling back into my shell again. *Give mi a pretty purple shell pls... Thanx...Smiles sweetly* I guess it's good though... Some days juz not to talk and enjoy the silence... ^_^ Or mabbe i'm tired. Juz plain tired. Or mabbe crabbie...Ahaha. Todae didn't go too well. Juz realized i have tons and tons of work to hand in... >_< i have like 3 projects due by next week!!! Darn. I have no idea how am i gonna finish them!!CRAP sia. HaiX. Aniwaz i don't wanna keep moaning abt my work here. Haha... Tomolo i'm gonna go play badminton... Yay! I hope it'll be fun... Lol... *hope hope* Lookin forward to the youth event "CHANGING OUR GENERATION 2004" as well.^_^ Hmm... I'm still feelin down... Wonder why?
Comments