Heyz...
I guess it's been pretty long since i updated... lOl... Sollie... Been kinda bz... >_< LOl... One phrase to sum up the holidaes wld be "Wat hols???!!! Honestly i spent like the majority of the week doing projects...I tink i lived outside with my computer... But i'm not all tat hardworking i guess cos i was on MSN the whole time... Heeeheehee...=X Well... I guess the good thing is tat i have all my projects in various stages of completion (and 1 is FINISHED. Yay!!^_^) and more projects are comin in. Oh well.. Haix~ Aniwaz i got a new PURPLE notebook! Wahahahha...=P ANd the 1st page is already full of stuff that i need to do and hand in. =X And i juz got it yesterdae. During break. >_<; I oso got PURPLE post-its to go with my PURPLE notebook...=P and i have a new pencil case!!! ^_^ YAY!! All thanks to my dear AUNTIE CHIA WEN It's handsewn and it's bright bright yellow with white spots and a bright blue zip!! Heeeheeheehee...=P Thank you so much!! I reallie reallie reallie like it!!! ^_^ Yesterdae was fun too... James came down to TP to play badminton!! Fun!! Hahahaha... The 1cm longer racket... Heeheehee..=P Funnie... My body isn't achin at all...But i'm not complaining... Reallie thankful it isn't. Heeeheehee...=P Rite... I have like 20 mins to my next lesson... And then it's lessons all the way to 3 b4 havin another break! Heehee...=P haix. I feel like skippin my lesson latta.=X I onli had 3 hrs hours of slp last nite... Doin my stupid tomatoes! And i still can't do it... Fireworks pro anione?? Your help wld be very greatly appreciated. LOl... Allritez... I guess i had better be off then... Tis entry is dedicated to all the ppl who've been askin me to update. ^_^ Love you ppl loads!! Take care and God bless!!
P.S: Sollie the left side has some broken links...=S I'll fix it as soon as possible and oso edit the shoutout columns... *So much to do... So little time*

...*It's times like these when i wish You were here with me*...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar