Heyz...
Looong time since i've updated... Mabbe about 1 or 2 weeks liao?? Hahahha... Nv keep track... Bet y'all havn't reallie been readin either... Heehehe... Aniwaz i'm in a sch lab as usual... 45 mins left of my 2 hr break... So i tink i shall juz ramble on here 4 awhile... I'm STRESSSED. Sheesh like i'm on the only one feeling that way...>_< Projects are still piling up. It's juz one after another... As soon as we finish one... Another one is waiting. I hate this. Tis sem i'm not being lazie k!!!! I have been doin my work. And losing weight. And so far handed everything except 1 proposal on time. Whew~ I'm suppose to be doing my graphic organiser. But i can't be bothered. I wanna skip lesson!! But i do tat then wat the hell am i supposed to do cos i dun wanna go home. Lol... Hmm... I can't wait till the hols get here. And there are no more lessons. And then u'll most probably hear mi complain about how bored i am. Lol. Haix. I hafta stop complaining. I have been havin fun though... I do enjoy miself with badminton and tennis and goin out... But's like more stress reliever than just goin to hang out. Cos it's like i'm making time to have fun when i kinda like fun to be spontaneous. Or tat's how i view fun. Lol. I juz handed in 2 projects. And now we have presentations. AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH ((>_<)) And i have two more projects to finish. Not 4getting a book report. Shiet. Haix. @ least i'm losin weight. Lol... Yay!!! Tat's the onli good thing tat comes outta it. Beeen playing badminton with James... Neil... Sarah... Hannah... Last week we had CHANGING OUR GENERATION 2004 They came for that too!! And we all went out to eat supper...=P Tat was fun!! Heehhehe...^_^ And after that i rushed home to do projects. Rite i gotta go. Got lesson. Byex all. God bless.
...What would you do... If my heart was torn in 2?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar