Heya.
It's a sundae nite so i'm updating. Since i did promise more updates anywaz. Lol. I'm actually typing a report but oh well. I'm stressed so i'm taking a brief respite here.^-^ I reallie like this new design. Haha. I'll still be editing it. Such as adding songs and mabbe makin sure that the links are really up and stuff.
Although todae i got kinda irritated at nite... I tink it's still a good dae. ^-^ I feel so much better now. ^-^ Thanx to those people who have been talking to me. ^-^ Y'all know who you people are. ^-^ And i reallie can't thank you people enough bcos you make my life so much better. ^-^ I feel so HAPPIE!!!
Now that i'm done thankin people. *Lol* i shall give y'all an update on my life. Wahahaha. I've been sick since thursdae with totally horrible stomach cramps.
AARgh. Let mi tell ya. it reallie sux. I cld hardly walk. But at least now i'm alrite. Haha. Although still tryin not to strain myself too much. Lol. And i actually know wat i'm wearing to sch tml! Wahahaha.Like for ONCE *Lol* I'm gonna be wearin a dark blue with black spag strap top and my usual denim skirt with white stripes. Now if i can onli tink of what shoes to wear. Bwahaha. Oh well. At least it's better than nothing rite? Lol...=P And i'm oso bringin my baby to sch tml so i can learn One Last Breath by Creed. =P The intro is so freakin' nice. Lol. OR i like it. hahaha.
My parents actually left poor lil' me *yeah rite...=P* in S'pore while they went up to M'sia for the wkend. Lol. So i had fun despite being sick. Actually stayin home can be fun. *Wahahaha...=p* But only certain ppl will know what i mean. *wink wink* =P
Haix i gotta get up at 6+ tml... So sad sia... There goes my sleepin in cos i got no MC le. *sob sob* Gotta be in sch at 8am cos i got to do my SAND proj. Aargh.How absolutely irritating. Bleh~ I can't wait till school is over and school ends exactly the week b4 my bdae! Yeah! So good. ^-^ Cos studying on my bdae majorly sux. Lol. And i'm oreadi booked out on tat dae so sollie...=P Those ppl who book me know who they are as well...^-~ I'm reallie looking forward to spending my dae with you peeps! ^-^ I feel like i'm being veri long winded. Wahaha.
Oh oh... I finally got to watch Get Backers!!! Yeah!! It's nice!! Haha... I want the ending song!!! Ichibyo no Refrain... It's beautiful... Any one who has tat song pls pls pls send it to me??? *bambi eyes* I wanna learn how to sing it. Haha.
Aniwaz i went to the botanics last week... It's sooo sad!! That Lovely Swan Lake has been walled up till early next yr!! >-< Waaaaaaah... I so badly wanted to go and sit there. =S I got reallie good memories of that place... But then i heard the middle pond is pretty nice too... So mabbe i'll try and find it instead. ^-^ Aniwaz ppl who havn't watched 13 goin on 30 go watch!! It's fantastic!!! ^-^ One of the nicest movies i've seen this yr. Hahaha. I finally got to watch Finding Nemo and a lil' bit of Scary Movie 3 at home. Haaha. I tot Finding Nemo was cute... But Scary Movie 3 is so... *makes a face* But oh well... Haha... Aniwaz it's gettin pretty late so i guess i'll end off here and go edit my bloggie and link peeps who i've promised i'd link. Lol. Tata! God bless everyone! ^-^ Have a great week! ^-^
...*かえれずに*...

P.s: i wonder when blogger will let me post my Jap words? haix...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar