Heya.
I tink i'm mad. It's pouring outside and i'm drowning my sorrows in ice cream. So smart of me eh. Today's church sermon was reallie good. It talked about losing God. I took notes on it as usual. Some things that i spoke to my heart were if you can't find God, it isn't Him who has moved away. It's YOU. cos God wld nv not tell you where He's going when He leaves. Another thing is that when you realized tat you've lost Him, you hafta stop and TURN BACK to find out what's wrong. Simple instructions. But yet sometimes it can be so hard to do.
Aniwaz i'm still feeling pretty upset. I remember wat Pastor. Tim said. It's not true that BGR is the solution to loneliness. The analogy he gave was tat when he and his wife fought... and when you're in a relationship, someone is alwaz supposed to be there for you. But when he fought with his wife... He felt even more lonely then before. And i guess... I can understand that... Nothing can take away tat inner pain except for God. And i'm so glad that i haveHim with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar