I trusted you... How could you have done that to me? I feel so hurt. Even though i'm partly at fault too. Mabbe i'm making a mountain outta a molehill. But i wanna be honest about the way i feel. The emotional scarring goes way beyond the physical scarring. Now... I'm not even sure if i still trust you anymore... and now... I'm scared. of you. Scared of me. Scared for you. I'm scared of what i'll do to you. That everything that has been built up so far will be lost. Isn't it funny? Everything that we have strived to build up thus far can be destroyed by something so small. Then again, it makes me think. If it's so small and insignificant then why am i letting it get to me? Mabbe i reallie am makin a big deal out of it. But i reallie wasn't ready for something like that to happen. I wasn't. I didn't want that to happen. People say that you shld bear the responsibility. But i know i'm partly at fault too. I'm sorrie. I guess my fairytale ends here. So much for my happie ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar