Updates
Heya~
I'm finally updating my blog!! Whee. =P And i finally have a design i like. Haha. Rite since my dear JUAN ZEE has been PESTERING me to UPDATE, i shall and give her "face". Wahahaha. XD Aniwaz... I'm feeling sick. Managed to get 2 days MC. Alrite... i need to thank these people... My dear DA JIE and EDWARD-SAN. A BIG BIG BEEEG THANK YOU for helpin me out yesterdae when i was feelin so bad. ^-^ Owe you guys big time!!! ^-^ Aniwaz my life rite now is reallie stressed... Nothing much happening except that all my attachment praticals are over. Like Finally. Sheesh man. I can hardly wait for school to be over. Blah. I'm so tired. Aniwaz i'll blog more another dae... Ja ne...
I'm finally updating my blog!! Whee. =P And i finally have a design i like. Haha. Rite since my dear JUAN ZEE has been PESTERING me to UPDATE, i shall and give her "face". Wahahaha. XD Aniwaz... I'm feeling sick. Managed to get 2 days MC. Alrite... i need to thank these people... My dear DA JIE and EDWARD-SAN. A BIG BIG BEEEG THANK YOU for helpin me out yesterdae when i was feelin so bad. ^-^ Owe you guys big time!!! ^-^ Aniwaz my life rite now is reallie stressed... Nothing much happening except that all my attachment praticals are over. Like Finally. Sheesh man. I can hardly wait for school to be over. Blah. I'm so tired. Aniwaz i'll blog more another dae... Ja ne...
Comments