Heya. I'm back. Hahahaha. Hmm. It's Wednesdae. I feel so fed up with my life and i have no idea why. I know many people are there for me... But it doesn't seem to help. >_<>Lol. This is officially the last week of school before the MAJOR EXAMS that is. Lol. And it's so stressful! Presentation after presentation and submission after submission. Sheesh. -.-; I guess... I will be glad that this week is over... But then but then... I would be reallie sad too... It's quite hard... Knowing that i might not be back here next sem to see all my friends. That's a reallie scary thought for me. I'd go through everything all over again if i can just remain here. But sometimes i wonder what it would be like to just get away from everything and everyone. I'm just so tired. I hate pushing myself to strive for things i don't even want. Even though it's good pressure i have to add. And it will be beneficial to me in the long run. But i still find it hard to do so when i don't even know why i'm doing it. Blah. Life. Aniwaz i have 13 mins left of my practical. Lol. Whee. I'm skipping lectures as usual. I gotta hand in a praticum log - a 4 page report but then i have only done 1 page which is the introduction. Alrite i'm tired. I'm juz bloggin so no one will nag at me to update. Lol. Cioaz.

P.s: You can try this if you peeps are bored. Lol. And i'm not telling you what animal i am. So there. *sticks tongue out* if you ppl are actually bored enough to click on the link... Then u ppl can also tag my board and tell me what kind of animal you ppl are. =P Thanx! ^-^ Good day to all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar