Heya.
I'm blogging again. I tot u'd tag my blog but u didn't. Oh well. Tat's juz the way it goes i guess. Yesterdae was an absolutely horrible dae. Thanks to these peeps who helped me and made me feel a lil' bit better. My Da Jie, my DEAR DEAR Saru-chan and Edward-san Thanx to my da jie for always bearing with me... My dear Saru-chanfor making me feel better and for helping me with my jap... And also to Edward-san for helping me to even get started with my jap and for practicing a lil' bit of jap with me. ^-^ You people are a spot of sunshine on a cloudy dae and enabled me to 4get what i was going thru for awhile. Thank you for that.

I went for a bit of retail theraphy yesterdae after Jap class. Lol. Since Saru-chan and Saru-chan no kare both skipped jap. Haha. So we went to TM for awhile. We went to Comics Connection... and man, i havn't been there in ages. I bought 2 purple colored bells and 1 kuroi neko and 1 shiroi neko. I took the shiroi neko while Saru-chan took the kuroi neko. Lol. I also bought a blue bag with purple stripes cos my other bags are all too small 2 use 4 sch and my green bag tat i was using ripped up reallie bad. I reallie like my new bag. Haha. If only i can get a pair of new shoes. my black sandals are dying on me too.

During my break i actually went to TM (again) and took neoprint! Hehehe.=P If came out pretty well i must say. ^-^ Today has been more or less a quiet day. Thank God for that. I juz hope that nothing will go wrong and that I won't go back tired or upset. I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar