...Friends Forever. And that's a Promise...

Heyz...
Well... I started blogging at abt 12am? o.O So i this entry would have to be written in terms of yesterdae. Lol. Well. It was tiring. Lol...=P Everything seems to tire me out lately. Wonder why? I'm on holidaes and i reallie don't think tat i've been overworking miself.On the contrary... It seems that i've been enjoying my life LOADS!!!! ^-^ But after such a horrid horrid semester of slogging my brains out i'm juz gonna sit back and enjoy my holidaes. And wait till i get my timetable for Year 2 Sem 1 before i repeat the whole craziee cycle all over again. Boo. Aniwaz today turned out to be a pretty goo dae. ^-^ I needed to go down to the IAC Building which took me 2 hours to settle. >.< But at least the people there were nice. Hehehe. ^-^ then my mom brought me to Bugis for lunch!!!=P I love tat place!! Hehehe... It's one of the places that i have reallie reallie GOOD memories!! ^-^ *Smiles in remembrance* We ate Teppanyaki for lunch. Hehehehe... Wheee!!! ^-^ It's been AGES since i had Teppanyaki. Seriously. Like a year? o.O Jialat jialat. I'm seriously becoming a mountain tortoise. Lol. After tat my mum brought me shopping!!! Wheee!!! ^-^ I got like 4 Giordano tees and 2 pairs of shoes!!! ^-^ So happie!!! And after that met Neil for coffee and went cloth shopping again to get cloth for my culottes for. R.O.C.K Camp 2004 !!! ^-^ Thank You GOD!! that i'm able to go. So so grateful. ^-^ Thank you... For being my loving father... The friend that sticks closer than a brother... My comfort... And for blessing me with so may good friends... I would like to lift ---- into Your loving arms rite now. May ---- feel Your love, care and concern for him and realize that You care LOADS for him and tat no matter WHAT happens he'll alwaz have You and his other buddies around. Amen.

Friends forever. A promise.

Remember that. Alwaz.



Went to celebrate Vonnie's bdae yesterdae. ^-^ And 10 of us squeezed into a Lovegety booth. Can u imagine? 10 people???!!! Tat's juz fantastic. And i realize my dear Daddieeee is a pervert. XD Nah juz joking. Hehehe...=P and last but not least... Another new starry layout!!! Hehehehe...=P I was told tat the FFVIII one was too hard to read. >.< Aniwaz tis layout is cool too... Managed to add a song...^-^ and my archives work. Yippee!! ^-^ Wheee!!! ^-^ Alritez... i'm off. Toodles. ^-^ God bless everyone! ^-^
...*11 daes*...

*Friends. to. the. End.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar