Heyz...
Hmmm. I'm feelin reallie crabbie 2dae. -.-' Dunno wat's wrong with mi 2dae. Lol. I tink i got potential to become pig ah. Called Neil in the afternn and kept on saeing "I'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored..." Wonder how he can tahan me sia. It's a wonder he didn't put down on mi. =X Thanks bud!!! After tat went down to play an hour of badminton with mi bro... I tink i was a little too xiong... He could hardly take any of the shots... Till i played south-paw(Nitoryuu) then he could get all my shots. Lol. Played 2 v. 1 against Sean and mi bro...And i still won. Ahahaha. No challenge. -.- But i tink some of my shots still need work. Lol. After tat came home... Called Neil again and went off to slp. I slept thru dinner and my parents and bro yelling my name. Ahahaha... So they went out without me and juz ta bao chicken rice back. So i slept from like 7pm-8.30pm? Reallie PIG loh. Lol. Haiz. Jialat jialat. But i was reallie tired... Oso dunno why. Haha. Fallin sick mabbe? o.O I sure hope not. Tis week is like gonna be reallie reallie busy... Mi schedule for this week... Ahaha...=P

Schedule
======
Mondae: Video from 10am-4pm. Xiong ah!! >.< (Yet to be confirmed) I'm gonna bring my jacket and wear my funky blue starry sneakers with glittery purple laces...=P Then my toes won't freeeze. Lol.

Tuesdae: Free in the morn and afternn but goin back to church for prayer meeting @ nite. ^_^ Or mabbe i'll go early in the afternn... Hehehe... I still need to get my powerpoint sorted out...

Wednesdae: MOVIE dae!!! Ahahaha!!!! =P I'm gonna go watch 50 first dates with some of the DUH family... ^_^ Tat oughta be fun!!! Apparently the gal has a reallie bad case of STM... Ahaahahaha... I wanna see if i can compare with her...XD Heheehe...=P

Thursdae: Off to visit my Yaya!!!! She's all alone so i'll go spend some QT with her...^_^ She saed she'd make her Burbur Chacha too!!! Absolutely yummieee!!! ^_^

Fridae: Off to church again for teaching session...^_^

So there's goes my whole week! Lol... And it's juz Sundae. Sheeesh. Since when am i so organised sia! Lol...Alritez i'm off. I want a BATH. LOl. The weather is sooo hot lately i don't like it. >.< Hmm. For once there's peace and quiet in my house. Nice...^.^ Can use the comp in peace. Lol... Last nite they were showing the Sound of Music on tv!! I love tat show!! Hehehe... And everyone can sing reallie well!!^.^ Church 2dae was good too!! Hehehe...^.^ Although i was a little pissed this morn cos my dad and bro woke up late... And then Pastor went " Sometimes people will rub you the wrong way but if you love them..." Then i was like "Woah okie..." So tat was the end of my black face tis morning. Ahaha. =P Aniwaz thank you God for using me to touch someone todae...^.^ It's good to knoe that i havn't lost touch of You... Yokatta-ne...^.^ But then i wanna go so much deeper... And Bro Caleb did a reallie interesting paper cut 2dae!!! I wanna learn it too!! Hahaha... Super cool... And last but not least...

^_^HAPPIE MOTHERS DAE TO ALL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!! ^_^



Hmm... I shld have done a tribute to mi mum or something. lol. o.O Newaz i'm rambling le so i better go b4 i talk more rubbish. Lol... Ciaozee!!! Take care all!! ^.^

...*22 daes*...

and still countin... And still tinkin of you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar