Heyz...
well... I saed i'd blog so here i am. Hahaha. Nothing much happened yesterdae and todae. Spent the whole of yesterdae in church. I was supposed to be there at 9am. But ermm... I didn't wake up till Brendon called and my mum stuck her head in my room and went "Brendon called you." So i flipped to my side and freaked out cos it was 9.30!!! AAAAahhhh...>.< I better start wakin up on time. Aniwaz i made it there by 10.30... But we didn't start till like 11 or 12? The camera had a prob. >.< But it's fun being a camera gal heheehe. I guess u cld call it a volunteer holidae job. I'm goin back on Mondae again. Video from like 9am-5pm. *faints* But it'll be fun!!!! ^_^ The audi is reallie reallie cold though. *Brrrr. Shiver* Mi hands and toes were freezing. Tat is the LAST time i wear open toe shoes to the audi if it's onli 3 ppl inside. Bro Caleb preaching, Brendon in the cry room and me filming Bro Caleb. I was shivering. In my jacket. and i shld have worn a long skirt. *read as in to the floor* Lesson well learnt. I'm wearin my starry shoes on Mondae. At least my toes won't freeze. Lol. Todae... I juz stayed home and worked on a Spirited Away background before goin to the beach and writin a poem... Tat completely doesn't make sense. ANiwaz so tat's wat i've been up too. Lol.
Teaching Session last nite was reallie goood though!!^_^ Was on worship. Although i must be at the altar more often. I miss tat place. Tons. But sometimes duty calls. ALthough i remember my leader telling me tat i must learn to sometimes juz sit at Jesus' feet andlisten. I guess i reallie must do tat more often. Lookin 4ward 2 church tml!! ^_^ Wheee!! And 50 first dates on Wed!! And seeing him again. ^_^ I guess i'll be busy 4 awhile. Hehe.^_^ Tata peeps...Take care and God bless!^_^

...*23 daes*...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar