...*NoNsEnSiCaL*...

Heyz...
Well... I saed i'd update so here i am again...Tadaah... Lol. Newaz i'm exhausted. And i got video tml @ 9am. OH JOY. Lol...=P I honestly don't mind doin video... It's reallie fun! Hehehe...=P i guess i can still pull "Sick leave" cos i had a fever from sat-mon... But i honestly can't stand inactivity so i might as well work miself till i drop deap. Lol. ^-^; Newaz todae was fun. ^-^ Got VonZ's prezzie le!! LOl...=P Tomolo's her bdae so some of us are gonna go to Han's and celebrate. ^-^ After gettin the prezzie i went to ACC. Where i banged mi head against the door. *OooOwWwW* tat reallie hurt. >.< And i got a bruise on mi forehead. Other than tat i'm still the same crazie happie mi...^-^ Had a reallie crappie conversation with him last nite. ^-^ It felt reallie good though... After such a long time. Lol.^-^ *It's been a long time...Since i've held Your hand... I don't understand... How i could walk away from You* Welll... i guess i had better catch my sleep...^-^ If not i won't be able 2 wake up tml. Lol... And i passed all my exams!!! Praise God!!! So i tink i'll get the LG7100... Hehehe...=P And it's a flippy hp... Wheee~ ^-^ Prayer meeting was reallie good 2dae... ^-^ Although i cldn't reallie concentrate...>.< The words of the song we jammed on Sat are seem 2 be stuck in my head now. Lol...^-^ But i reallie do love tat song...^-^

...I want You to know*
I want to show You...
That my love for You is real...
Saved me... Forgiven me...
This hole inside my heart You filled...
Shaped me...Mould me...
Won't You make me juz like You...
Cos daily... I wanna be...more and more in love with You...

I want You to know...
how i feel about You...
Cos You're my only One...
I can't live w/o You...
Got to let You know...
You're the one tat i adore...
Cos You're the one tat i adore...



This is basically how the song goes... Ahahaha... I love the lyrics and tune though.
^-^ newaz i reallie want mi bed so i'm off. ^-^ Toodles.
...*13 daes*...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar