...RainY TuesdaE...
Heyz...
I'm bloggin again!! Hehehehe...=P Wheeee!!!=P New layout!!! I love FFVIII... Although i guess the background might be a lil' but confusing... ^-^; Spent the whole entire morning editing the blog... Searching for a design i like and then makin sure all the links are workin. And now the pic doesn't work. haix... >.<; Apparently neither do the archives. >.<; More editin in order i guess. haix. After tis i'm gonna go get a bath and head down to pway again... Gotta buy a prezzie...^-^ And it's rainin... MAbbe i shld wear long sleeves? o.O Ponders... Aniwaz i tot i'd juz a quickie postie... Will update more latta...^-^ Ciaozee all!! Have a good dae!!=P Btw... MI hp is workin le... So flood mi. XD
I'm bloggin again!! Hehehehe...=P Wheeee!!!=P New layout!!! I love FFVIII... Although i guess the background might be a lil' but confusing... ^-^; Spent the whole entire morning editing the blog... Searching for a design i like and then makin sure all the links are workin. And now the pic doesn't work. haix... >.<; Apparently neither do the archives. >.<; More editin in order i guess. haix. After tis i'm gonna go get a bath and head down to pway again... Gotta buy a prezzie...^-^ And it's rainin... MAbbe i shld wear long sleeves? o.O Ponders... Aniwaz i tot i'd juz a quickie postie... Will update more latta...^-^ Ciaozee all!! Have a good dae!!=P Btw... MI hp is workin le... So flood mi. XD
Comments