Heyz...
Miss Pris is back again. Waahaha. It's thursdae 2dae. And another week goes by. Fast eh. Well... I guess that can be both good and bad. Depending on how you look at it. My net has been nuts 2dae. Logged in and out at least 3 times. But @ least it's stable now. Ahaha. Please stay tat way. There's a good comp. I watched Spirited Away todae... THe show is simply F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!! *Applause* Although some parts are a lil' errr... disgusting...o.O I mean the mud and all... o.O and some images are juz plain freaky. >.< On the other hand... The white dragon Haku is juz kakkoi. ^_^ And the love that he and Sen share even though they're kids is reallie touching. ^.^ Juz makes me wonder if they ever got together. *dreams off* It's by Studio Ghibli... A reallie great studio in Japan... Their anime is all top rated... I'm also a fan of another 2 shows from thier studio... Namely The Cat Returns and Grave of the Fireflies. All reallie good shows... If u're a fan of anime go catch them sometime. Although if your Chinese isn't good then get the version with English subtitles or dubbed in English cos the chinese words go kinda fast.
Been goin to the beach too with a buddy... Reallie nice... Going in the evening...And just sitting on the rocks as the sky slowly fades to dusk. Hahaha... Starin over the ocean.... And seeing the lights twinkling in the distance... Nv fails to make me smile *sadly... in memory...of You*. I'll miss the daes when i can do tat... Bcos... A sentence i didn't complete tis evening. Lol. Crabs clamber all over the rocks too. Lol. And i saw a reallie healthy rat yesterdae...o.O it whiffled it's nose at me and ran off... into the cracks in the rocks. Lol. Wierd things happen. The sound of sea beating against the rocks... Although u can't see the sunset.... It's been reallie cloudy...And the sun doesn't set in the east aniwaz...But it still looks nice.^_^ Sittin on the rocks and chattin about life... Thanks bud... For everything.^_^ I've been havin fun these past few daes... And being happie too. ^_^ And not forgetting Candy Mix.Lol... Tata...

...*I'm missin' ya...All over again*...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate

Lazy Weekend

Salt Pillar